You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The McCanns...

Chris

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

He’s had hundreds of hours of training to be a surgeon, he’s had to qualify at every stage and then be mentored and shadowed until he reached the required level of competence. But you’re right, that is exactly the training needed to spontaneously cover up the death of his child, hide her body well enough never to have been discovered and maintain the lie for 13 years.  

This kind of logic baffles the fuck out of me.  We’ve got incredibly talented footballers who’ve played the game all their lives who can’t transfer their skills to management but I’m expected to believe being a surgeon is ideal training for a master criminal. Madness. 

It's doesn't have to be a master criminal. It's just one crime and then followed by incompetent police polluting the crime scene afterwards. 

26 minutes ago, elvis said:

So people are just latching on t the possibility that they may be guilty because no killer has been convicted ? 

Why ? Why are people salivating at the prospect of the parents being the killers?

If you stopped the clock when the call was made that she was missing, statistically the most likely culprits were the parents. It's not latching on to anything. With an incompetent initial investigation and the opening hours of such an investigation being the most crucial, until there's proof of something (remembering there's not even any proof of what crime has been committed) , I just can't see how anybody can be sure the didn't do it. In fact the only person who will likely ever know is whoever the culprit is. 

7 minutes ago, Istvan Kuntstain said:

Them cadaver dogs don't lie, body was in the bedroom and that teddy the mum always had must of smelt of death too... 

What happened with the German fella? Was that just bollocks to get other stuff of the news?

The last I read was that strangely, the Volksfrei leadership issued a communiqué stating that he'd been expelled from that organization.

12 minutes ago, Istvan Kuntstain said:

Them cadaver dogs don't lie, body was in the bedroom and that teddy the mum always had must of smelt of death too... 

What happened with the German fella? Was that just bollocks to get other stuff of the news?

Yes, the German police are colliding with Boris to get COVID off the front page.  

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, johnsusername said:

To leave those little kids alone in that apartment in a foreign country while they were boozing with their mates is absolutely unforgivable. What on earth were they thinking? 

Keeping up appearances..... 

3 hours ago, Istvan Kuntstain said:

From The Independent newspaper last year ...

"Sniffer dog evidence has been the subject of research questioning its reliability, and in one US court case, a judge agreed with analysis of three cadaver dogs’ performances which found they were wrong 78 per cent, 71 per cent and 62 per cent of the time."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/madeleine-mccann-disappearance-latest-what-happened-scenarios-a8632886.html 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

"Sniffer dog evidence has been the subject of research questioning its reliability, and in one US court case, a judge agreed with analysis of three cadaver dogs’ performances which found they were wrong 78 per cent, 71 per cent and 62 per cent of the time."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/madeleine-mccann-disappearance-latest-what-happened-scenarios-a8632886.html 

Yerbut, THE PARENTS

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

96.7384747% of statistics are made up on the spot. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Seems like the Portuguese police now think she’s dead after seeing the evidence from the German police. 

Fucking hell. That would be funny if it wasn’t so serious.

Would I be correct in thinking that if this all comes out as proven fact, the Portuguese police would have a lot to answer for, having fucked the case to the point of almost no return and then attempting to cover this up by implicating the parents as a last resort? I might be wrong with that, but it’s how it seems to feel.

43 minutes ago, belarus said:

Fucking hell. That would be funny if it wasn’t so serious.

Would I be correct in thinking that if this all comes out as proven fact, the Portuguese police would have a lot to answer for, having fucked the case to the point of almost no return and then attempting to cover this up by implicating the parents as a last resort? I might be wrong with that, but it’s how it seems to feel.

Considering Scotland Yard have had a crack team on the case for 12 years or whatever without getting close to this guy, I don’t think the Portuguese are the only slightly useless cops.

18 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Considering Scotland Yard have had a crack team on the case for 12 years or whatever without getting close to this guy, I don’t think the Portuguese are the only slightly useless cops.

Theyre investigations have uncovered the beach views are top notch but the cocktails have dramatically increased in price over the past decade or so, the food is excellent and accommodation is clean and well maintained.  The police said they will hopefully be going back next year once another made up story about another random suspect is splashed all over the scum newspaper. As for the poor child the police will conclude there is a very good chance she may well be dead, the news will inevitably be followed by a swathe of false empathy by a section of the British public who will thankfully recover from their grief in time for that nights addition of eastenders.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jose Jones said:

I think the German police being involved may bring a conclusion, they are probably more efficient than us or the Portuguese.

On 11/07/2020 at 02:17, Gnasher said:

I think the German police being involved may bring a conclusion, they are probably more efficient than us or the Portuguese.

Inspector Rex is on the case now. I read he was very dismissive of those cadaver dogs.

On 11/07/2020 at 13:57, Dougie Do'ins said:

Sky news reporting that the local plod are searching for her body 20 minutes away from where she went missing after receiving information from someone who recognised photos of his camper van.

Nothing on the sky news website that I can tell...

• 4 months later...