You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The McCanns...

Chris

2 minutes ago, TK421 said:

8hdIvNr.jpeg

I feel so sorry for this multiple rapist and child molester.  He’s the true victim here, no doubt about that.  I bet the old woman he ‘raped’ doesn’t even exist! The children he molested were probably asking for it or looked older or something. 

Just now, Rico1304 said:

All what evidence? It’s not as if they’ve got something conclusive like a dog barking is it? 

According to Gerry McCann's witness statement he was the last person to see her alive.  That's never a good look when someone goes missing.

Just now, Istvan Kuntstain said:

oh so they have none and just say it's him then...

He’s a patsy, pure and simple.  So he raped a few women and kids? He’s been set up by the police and governments of 3 separate countries in order to protect 2 foreign doctors.  

Just now, Istvan Kuntstain said:

Not really the point, I call Col cunts a cunt as there's evidence for it, here there's evidence he has done all the other crimes but it seems none for this crime yet we are told he def did it.

How do you know there is no evidence?  

Just now, TK421 said:

Christian B did it because Sky News said so - that's Rico logic.  Don't wait for any evidence, trial etc.  Just pile on in and declare Christain B guilty because the media said so.  Oh boy. 

He didn’t do anything, I’ve worked it out thanks to you.  He’s a patsy in a conspiracy stretching across 3 police forces and at least 3 governments.  They don’t any evidence. Certainly nothing as strong as a dog barking.  The evidence against the parents is absolutely overwhelming- why haven’t they been charged?  

1 minute ago, Istvan Kuntstain said:

It doesn't need to be a conspiracy does it? he has links to the area and to a missing boy in Portugal in 96, like you point out he has plenty of form yet it would seem there's no or not enough concrete evidence to charge him etc..

I think Jimmy Saville is Carol Thatchers Dad no evidence though.

It does if the parents did it.  All these people have to collude, over what, 15-20 years with no leaks, no one making a mistake in order to pin it on the local paedo.  

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

I’m afraid I’m not in charge of the German investigation, I know that is hard for you to grasp but it’s the truth.  Maybe wanking off cadaver dogs has finally got to you. 

Fancy coming back from a third or fourth flounce to gleefully talk about a dead kid

and actually wanting her parents to have killed her.

So TK wanted her parents to have killed her? 

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

It’s mental, even for this place.  

Mental. Glad you're here as the voice of reason.

• Upvote 1

Shocked that nobody has bothered to comment on this major breakthrough in the case.

EXCLUSIVE: Clairvoyant Michael Schneider has given police the exact co-ordinates of the spot where he believes they will find her body after the girl vanished from Praia da Luz on May 3 in 2007

ByPatrick Hill
20:29, 5 JUN 2021UPDATED22:44, 5 JUN 2021

Police are set to investigate a clairvoyant’s claim that Madeleine McCann’s body is buried in a forest six miles from the Portuguese holiday resort where she went missing.

Michael Schneider, who has successfully located the remains of several missing people, has told officers that Madeleine “is unfortunately dead and buried in Portugal north-east of Lagos”.

He has given cops the exact co-ordinates of the spot where he believes they will find her body.

Tonight senior German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters confirmed to the Sunday People his officers have previously used clairvoyants and in some cases received specific information.

But Schneider’s claim will come as a fresh blow to Madeleine’s parents Kate, 52, and doctor Gerry, 53, of Rothley, Leics, who believe she is still alive.

Madeleine vanished from their holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on May 3 in 2007, days before her fourth birthday.

Schneider, 50, a former TV reporter, said: “I do not give out such information lightly and without constantly questioning myself because I am very well aware of the responsibility of what I do.”

Last month he helped solve the case of a woman who went missing in Germany. She was found hanging from a tree 36 hours after Schneider gave police the correct location.

He also successfully pinpointed the bodies of ­murdered couple Peter Neumair, 63, and Laura Perselli, 68, who went missing from their home in Bolzano in Italy in January.

Peter’s sister Michaela said: “In the case of Maddie, in my view it is worth a try – the police should take a look at the coordinates Michael has given.”

Schneider contacted the BKA – Germany’s equivalent of the FBI – three weeks ago with his claim.

They emailed back saying: “Your ­information will be appropriately incorporated into our work.”

Schneider said: “I am happy that the BKA seem to be taking me seriously.

“Often you have a reputation as a freak or someone just trying to squeeze money out of someone, and this is quite hurtful. I never take money.”

Explaining his psychic technique, Schneider said: “I look at a photo of the missing person and ask myself upwards towards God whether this living being is alive or dead.

“After that I take an atlas or a road map and look at large areas superficially. Afterwards at Google Maps and Earth.

“Then I let my fingers and my eyes circle over these maps until they stop on a spot and mark it.”

German prosecutors have named paedophile Christian Brueckner, 44, who is currently serving a seven-year sentence for rape, as the prime suspect.

Mr Wolters refused to comment on Schneider but said: “Several psychics have responded to our call for help in the past year and offered assistance.

“In some cases, we also received ­concrete tips. We do not ignore them, but we are cautious.”

The Sunday People asked the McCanns’ Portuguese legal team to comment.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-buried-forest-just-24257689

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Shocked that nobody has bothered to comment on this major breakthrough in the case.

EXCLUSIVE: Clairvoyant Michael Schneider has given police the exact co-ordinates of the spot where he believes they will find her body after the girl vanished from Praia da Luz on May 3 in 2007

ByPatrick Hill

Police are set to investigate a clairvoyant’s claim that Madeleine McCann’s body is buried in a forest six miles from the Portuguese holiday resort where she went missing.

Michael Schneider, who has successfully located the remains of several missing people, has told officers that Madeleine “is unfortunately dead and buried in Portugal north-east of Lagos”.

He has given cops the exact co-ordinates of the spot where he believes they will find her body.

Tonight senior German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters confirmed to the Sunday People his officers have previously used clairvoyants and in some cases received specific information.

But Schneider’s claim will come as a fresh blow to Madeleine’s parents Kate, 52, and doctor Gerry, 53, of Rothley, Leics, who believe she is still alive.

Madeleine vanished from their holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on May 3 in 2007, days before her fourth birthday.

Schneider, 50, a former TV reporter, said: “I do not give out such information lightly and without constantly questioning myself because I am very well aware of the responsibility of what I do.”

Last month he helped solve the case of a woman who went missing in Germany. She was found hanging from a tree 36 hours after Schneider gave police the correct location.

He also successfully pinpointed the bodies of ­murdered couple Peter Neumair, 63, and Laura Perselli, 68, who went missing from their home in Bolzano in Italy in January.

Peter’s sister Michaela said: “In the case of Maddie, in my view it is worth a try – the police should take a look at the coordinates Michael has given.”

Schneider contacted the BKA – Germany’s equivalent of the FBI – three weeks ago with his claim.

They emailed back saying: “Your ­information will be appropriately incorporated into our work.”

“Often you have a reputation as a freak or someone just trying to squeeze money out of someone, and this is quite hurtful. I never take money.”

Explaining his psychic technique, Schneider said: “I look at a photo of the missing person and ask myself upwards towards God whether this living being is alive or dead.

“After that I take an atlas or a road map and look at large areas superficially. Afterwards at Google Maps and Earth.

“Then I let my fingers and my eyes circle over these maps until they stop on a spot and mark it.”

German prosecutors have named paedophile Christian Brueckner, 44, who is currently serving a seven-year sentence for rape, as the prime suspect.

Mr Wolters refused to comment on Schneider but said: “Several psychics have responded to our call for help in the past year and offered assistance.

“In some cases, we also received ­concrete tips. We do not ignore them, but we are cautious.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-buried-forest-just-24257689

The German version of Will Mellor in Broadchurch.

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

ByPatrick Hill

I'll wait till Rico quizzes him until I pass judgement.

1 minute ago, Istvan Kuntstain said:

It is likely they will never charge him, seems they have a pic of a dead girl or such but nothing to link it to him or to prove it is def Maddie.

No conspiracy just a lack of evidence, as to the parents again lack of evidence.

Why is it unlikely?  He’s going nowhere, they’ve all the time in the world to gather evidence, but with the elapsed time it’s not easy to gather.  Also the German legal system doesn’t work like ours, as explained on one of the earlier pages.  

If it does turn out to be a pic of her, or some of her clothing - both of which he has form for, it may never be enough to charge him with murder, but I think we can pretty much rule out the mum and dad.  TK will hate that.