You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The McCanns...

Chris

3 minutes ago, Spring said:

But he didn't take them all on holiday and plan out a murder plot. He worked within his means after discovering that body disposable is beyond crafty business.

Maybe Kate and Gerry are Darren Huckerby to Shipman’s Filipo Inzaghi.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, TK421 said:

Eddie might not have gone into the car (I don't know either way) but he definitely went into the apartment and made multiple alerts.  

As for that twitter thread, I stopped reading when I saw the photo of the Podesta brothers.  I can't get on board with that one. 

It's interesting that the McCanns were mates with Sir Clement Paedo, though. 

The fucking loon is now on first name terms with a dog. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

49 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

If they left 18 month old babies on their own, yes of course. 

This is what's getting me.

Whether they did anything to Maddie or not, to watch people say they didn't do anything wrong in leaving her and two babies alone in a room where they couldn't see them is beyond me.

• Upvote 2

It’s interesting the way society involves, most people are (correctly) dismayed that anybody could leave such young children alone. I remember when I was a kid in the early 70s we used to go to Pontins for our summer holiday and there used to be big boards in the main hall with “Baby crying in chalet number....” on and a blue coat would chalk on a number that a baby was heard crying to alert the parents, it was completely accepted practise. No real point to this just an observation.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Captain Howdy said:

It’s interesting the way society involves, most people are (correctly) dismayed that anybody could leave such young children alone. I remember when I was a kid in the early 70s we used to go to Pontins for our summer holiday and there used to be big boards in the main hall with “Baby crying in chalet number....” on and a blue coat would chalk on a number that a baby was heard crying to alert the parents, it was completely accepted practise. No real point to this just an observation.

Oh I agree - my wife has numerous stories of her parents leaving her and her brother alone in a hotel room while they went for a meal/drink.

I'm as horrified by that as a concept as I am about the McCann's doing it.

Don't remember mine doing it, but they probably did.

I'm going to watch more of this documentary. It's all very suspect.

I'd be more inclined to believe the abduction if there was any evidence apart from a hysterical mother claiming it.

Which I suppose isn’t evidence at all, more Hear Say.

22 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

36 pages and you still haven't solved the crime? Disappointing. TLW must do better.

Maybe if Dave put a month's free membership as a reward things might move faster.

Netflix are doing an 8 part series on the whole member monthly prize scam involving this site, I can't say too much as it's still in post production. 

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I'm going to watch more of this documentary. It's all very suspect.

I'd be more inclined to believe the abduction if there was any evidence apart from a hysterical mother claiming it.

Which I suppose isn’t evidence at all, more Hear Say.

The abduction theory is preposterous.  We're being asked to believe that a paedo perfectly timed his entrance and exit from the apartment, despite a group of adults checking the area every fifteen minutes.  Kate McCann says that he entered through unlocked doors and then decided to exit via a tiny window, without leaving any traces of physical evidence apart from Kate McCann's fingerprints.  Yeah, okay then. That all stacks up.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TK421 said:

The abduction theory is preposterous.  We're being asked to believe that a paedo perfectly timed his entrance and exit from the apartment, despite a group of adults checking the area every fifteen minutes.  Kate McCann says that he entered through unlocked doors and then decided to exit via a tiny window, without leaving any traces of physical evidence apart from Kate McCann's fingerprints.  Yeah, okay then. That all stacks up.

To be fair she appears to have changed what she says happened a few times, usually when something was ruled out or someone said something that contradicted what she said. Memory can be strange and under pressure it can be hard to really remember things and sometimes memories come back at a later date, maybe. 

12 minutes ago, Captain Marvel said:

To be fair she appears to have changed what she says happened a few times, usually when something was ruled out or someone said something that contradicted what she said. Memory can be strange and under pressure it can be hard to really remember things and sometimes memories come back at a later date, maybe. 

The memories of the McCanns and the tapas 7 seem to improve progressively over time.  It's quite an impressive feat.

Just watched the above. Got to say, the Podesta, Pizzagate, some supposing bribes & takeovers in Washington are right out the top draw of crazy.

If true, there are some other interesting points.

Odd how they completely dismiss the dog stuff or don’t demand that guys drive digging up. If there was a 1:1000000 chance my daughter was buried anywhere, I’d be buying a shovel & doing it myself.

Is it actually true the guy who’s drive the body is allegedly under paid for their hire car?

27 minutes ago, TK421 said:

The memories of the McCanns and the tapas 7 seem to improve progressively over time.  It's quite an impressive feat.

To be fair, when I’ve been out on the piss my memory gets better over time.

11 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

So basically the Netflix show raises more questions than answers?

I won't watch it, but it gives the impression that Netflix is making money off a dead/kidnapped little girl. 

Aren't all true crime documentaries about making money? 

7 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Just watched the above. Got to say, the Podesta, Pizzagate, some supposing bribes & takeovers in Washington are right out the top draw of crazy.

If true, there are some other interesting points.

Odd how they completely dismiss the dog stuff or don’t demand that guys drive digging up. If there was a 1:1000000 chance my daughter was buried anywhere, I’d be buying a shovel & doing it myself.

Is it actually true the guy who’s drive the body is allegedly under paid for their hire car?

I doubt it. Most of the other stuff in that clip is spoken like fact when it’s actually conjecture or blatant bullshit. I’m glad I stuck it out to the end though, purely for this fella’s surname. 

A5D76871-241B-4DA3-935F-185719B86E17.jpeg

That’s superb nameage.