You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The McCanns...

Chris

Read somewhere that they had a habit of sedating their children while they were out for dinner. Apparently Madeleine had woken up the previous night & got upset. Don't think it's too much of a stretch to envisage them upping the dose too much. The fact that the sniffer dog was heavily attracted to the boot of their hire car would suggest something untoward

• Downvote 1

Fuck the mccanns (if they werent both doctors and instead a couple from a council or working class background, they'd have been pilloried to fuck far more than they have), Im concerned for poor Madie. Fuck knows where she is right now. If she isnt alive, she could have been dumped anywhere and in any condition. If she's alive, god knows what her life might be like.

Guest Pistonbroke

If she's alive she might have a better life than with those pair of cunts, unfortunately I think she is long gone, poor girl. I doubt we'll ever learn the truth. 

Fuck the mccanns (if they werent both doctors and instead a couple from a council or working class background, they'd have been pilloried to fuck far more than they have), 

Fucking right they would

Could you imagine the story had it been a young single mum putting the kid to bed and running over the shop to grab some milk and the kid had gone missing. The mail would have been outraged

Read somewhere that they had a habit of sedating their children while they were out for dinner. Apparently Madeleine had woken up the previous night & got upset. Don't think it's too much of a stretch to envisage them upping the dose too much. The fact that the sniffer dog was heavily attracted to the boot of their hire car would suggest something untoward

Seems pretty likely to me that they were involved in it

Fuck the mccanns (if they werent both doctors and instead a couple from a council or working class background, they'd have been pilloried to fuck far more than they have), Im concerned for poor Madie. Fuck knows where she is right now. If she isnt alive, she could have been dumped anywhere and in any condition. If she's alive, god knows what her life might be like.

I think if they weren't involved and she was taken to be sold or whatever happens, then the kidnappers would have had no choice but to have killed her she was far to recognisable, she was on nearly every paper worldwide for a few months. TBH I think she could be better off being killed than being subjected to a ton of abuse that no doubt would come her way. The best case scenario is that she was bought by a loving family who couldn't have children and were desperate.

I won't claim to have much knowledge on the McCanns but something doesn't seem right about them. Can someone explain what evidence points to it being them? I don't think we'll ever find out the truth now, unless she reappears when she's about 25.

A relative used to work with one of the McCanns in a medical practice.

They stated that they were the nicest, most loving and doting parents that you can imagine. 

Personally I think that they acted like a pair of negligent selfish twats myself. Its a pity their daughter had to pay the price for their negligence.

• 7 months later...