You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who'll be this year's topscorers in the Prem?

Eiler

Obviously Drogba will get a shitload, but he'll be away for more than a month during the African Nation's Cup.

I also think Bent could get 20+ if he's the prefered partner to Berbatov.

Closer to home I think Kuyt will add atleast a handful to his league tally from last season and hopefully get close to 20 league goals. Playing next to a striker with pace and a brain, which we haven't had since Owen, will do him good.

Among the more unlikely ones I can also see Luke Moore and Aghbonlahor get quite a few for Villa and then I'm personally hoping that Ashton will have a good season at West Ham... None of them will score nearly enough to be topscorer though.

Who else?

Berbatov is a mean fucker. I'm afraid of him at night. Tevez could do some damage. Torres is our man though. I'll stand by his side cause I think he has the capacity to score some 25 goals - since he'll play a lot of games and be all over the place with his pace, strength, good shoot, excellent heading and so on. Still I'd be happy if he banged "just" 15 in his debut season.

Anyone seen some odds?

Berbatov is a mean fucker. I'm afraid of him at night. Tevez could do some damage. Torres is our man though. I'll stand by his side cause I think he has the capacity to score some 25 goals - since he'll play a lot of games and be all over the place with his pace, strength, good shoot, excellent heading and so on. Still I'd be happy if he banged "just" 15 in his debut season.

Anyone seen some odds?

If i remember correctly from another thread, torres was 14-16/1 odds

Yakubu - only Henry has scored more goals than him over the past 3 Premiership seasons.

Berbatov - he only played for half a season last time round. That's a scary thought.

Torres - if he shows what he has in pre-season so far in flashes, the lad is going to score goals for fun.

Ashton - will take a while to get going but if he gets fit and sharp he will score and score plenty.

Yakubu - only Henry has scored more goals than him over the past 3 Premiership seasons.

Berbatov - he only played for half a season last time round. That's a scary thought.

Torres - if he shows what he has in pre-season so far in flashes, the lad is going to score goals for fun.

Ashton - will take a while to get going but if he gets fit and sharp he will score and score plenty.

Even if he signs for Everton?

I think it will be Rooney or Van Persie. Lampard or Gerrard would be good bets as well, I think they'll both have good seasons after having a long rest during the summer. I saw Gerrard was 66/1 to be top scorer the other day, that's definitely worth a fiver each way.

I think it will be Rooney or Van Persie. Lampard or Gerrard would be good bets as well, I think they'll both have good seasons after having a long rest during the summer. I saw Gerrard was 66/1 to be top scorer the other day, that's definitely worth a fiver each way.

Agree with those, plus Ronaldo.

I don't know why people are saying Ashton, he's been injured for a year, and his total number of Prem goals for west ham is a mighty 3.