Quantcast
New Foos single - The Pretender - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Chris

New Foos single - The Pretender

http://mog.com/music/Foo_Fighters

The new Foo Fighters single, The Pretender can be heard here. On first listen it had me tapping my feed and headbanging. It seems a little bit heavier than anything they've done before.

But if anything, it feels like there isn't much of an edge to this one, even though it's balls to the wall rock n' roll, it seems kinda bland.

What dy'all think?

The Foo's rock the shit. I may listen to The Colour.... on the way to footy tonight.

Loving the sig quote from An evening with... dude.

Loving the sig quote from An evening with... dude.

Have you ever seen John Peters? That guy is a fucking moron. From Streisand's hairdresser, to the bouffanted producer of Superman! Get to fuck.

74044143.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1932BBB80AB57C9760222C5D4727CE28979625E37E4A535892A

Look at him! The wanker. He also done Burton's Batman. I hate him!

I must visit that shop he's in front of. Got some kick ass threads in the window.

The start of it sounds like Stairway!

I thought that... it's very Led Zep - consciously so, because I've never heard him use his voice in that way before.

I put it on and it kinda faded into the background. It's ok but I agree with Chris that it's a bit bland.