You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Real True Real Cunts Top 10

Red Nick

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You shouldn't have said what you where going to do out loud, i heard you in the kitchen.

haha, i was making my lunch! every fucking time.

I'd like to make a sweeping generalization now; anyone who doesn't post in the GF can't be trusted. was nick ever in the GF? coincidence? who cares...really...

Ok knock yourself out lad, but you can get a Wembly Trophy for £1:smile:

the orange ones were best, with the plassy valve for blowing it up as well, a handsome mix of flyaway and casey.

*ahhh reminisces about smashing all but 5 panes of glass in the BS next door neighbours greenhouse*

I find it terrifying that you have those pictures man. Is there something we should know about you?

Well, short answer is no.

And it's not like I have the pictures on my machine, they're just floating around on the net.

But there was this whole "thing" with these guys some time ago, search for lee hotti.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lee+hotti

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLczj-_-rJw&mode=related&search=

Basically there was these guys who posted some piccies one some martial arts (iirc) forum, and things sorta escalated from there. I just recognized the guys and made a search for lee hotti, so yeah, nothing special there is to know about me so just take it easy.

Gotta love being called attention seeking by Red Nick! Other than that, I'm a little bit disappointed to be among the also rans. I had at least hoped to beat Kopite in Nick's cunt stakes!

Read it and weep Norgie boy, read it and weep. :tease:

Rashid hijacking a Red Nick flouncing off post to debate the merits of Quaresma is beautifully ironic.
hehehe

I find it terrifying that you have those pictures man. Is there something we should know about you?
Well, short answer is no. And it's not like I have the pictures on my machine, they're just floating around on the net...

...so yeah, nothing special there is to know about me so just take it easy.

Hmmm. Shifty. Are you taking it easy? Something about fear, doth and protest?

I don't think this is about Quaresma - it is about the fact that I think we need a good winger and Quaresma is my preferred choice, we also need a decent left back to replace Riise, and someone between the lines up front who is world class. I really rate Torres as everyone knows, I'd even take him over Eto'o. However with the Mancs adding Tevez and Hargreaves to a very attacking team, we needed to match that and more, do you think Babel and Benayoun are going to be enough to beat them? I don't. I think we still lack what we lacked when Rafa got here, a top winger.

As for the establishment, I think the owners have done brilliantly so far, except I do think the mantra that they have spent loads is incorrect factually. What disturbs me is that you tend to go against the grain for the sake of it, I used to do it too but then I was a kid at the time.

Look, I know forum's are there to put over your point of view but repeating it ad nauseam just makes you look like an idiot. I am betting that a very large percentage of our supporters are happy with what Rafa has done and the backing he has received thus far from the new owners.

You should also note that at the end of last season and after the take over was announced Rafa stated that catching and overtaking the Mancs would not happen this season. To most level headed people it was never going to be "ooh yeah Rafa let's spend , spend ,spend and buy Quaresma or Aimar or Mancini " it was about buying the right players. Now only time will tell if those buys are the right ones but already I've seen you go from calling Babel a "Heskey like buy" to being the only man to partner Torres so why don't you just wind your neck in and see how things pan out before coming on with all your doom and gloom. Oh and one more thing, we might still buy more than just Heinze or whoever for left back.

I'm a cunt he's a cunt everywhere a cunt cunt, old Dave Usher had a farm....

Is that said with a somerset accent so it's really forum? The worzells should sing it.

Flouncing out of forums and then coming back is de rigeur this season.

I've only just saw this thread, and i'm not getting left out you cunts, here is my list of the top ten cunts

1.The cunt.

2. The other cunt.

3. That cunt.

4. Some cunt.

5. That fat cunt.

6. That skinny cunt.

7. The nosey cunt.

8. That annoying cunt.

9. That litlle cunt

10. That big cunt.

If you see yourself in any of that lot, then you sir, are a cunt.

Kurt, im really sorry to have you at number three, my sincere appologies for that it wasnt meant

Number 3 should easily be Paddy Berger 15 a true cunt and only pushed out by a late run of good form by the Rondeco twat

Yes im off to bed now and I wont be posting again, off to get a life and all that shit

Oh come on Nick you start a thread about the top ten cunts and then call Rondeco a twat, Which is it? Btw welcome back Nick.