You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lily Allen can..

Stouffer

It's funny how she is blatantly much sharper and has way more to her than half the people who put her down, who don't know the first thing about her and are going off a column in The Star.

And she does some top quality pop, if people can't see that then they deserve a lifetime of Westlife.

No she does shit cheesy crap and is a massive skank with an attitude problem - she 'let slip' that she got expelled from 5 schools as a minge of a teenager. She makes shit music for massive cunts and looks like a mannequin (I've remembered how to spell it now)
  • Upvote 2

No she does shit cheesy crap and is a massive skank with an attitude problem - she 'let slip' that she got expelled from 5 schools as a minge of a teenager. She makes shit music for massive cunts and looks like a mannequin (I've remembered how to spell it now)

Wrong.

Guest TK-421

The girl has a bit of talent so she's bound to get shit. It's the way of the world these days. Stu M is bang on the money. Stu Money, if yer like.

I'd heard her songs before but wasn't really aware of the person behind them so I had a quick search and found this on wiki :-

In 1988, Allen appeared on The Comic Strip Presents... episode "The Yob", which her father had co-written.[3] When Allen was four years old, her father left the family.[4] Allen claims to have grown up in a working class environment, living in a council house environment for most of her childhood[5] This certainly seems at odds with the fact that she attended some of England's costliest public schools. Allen attended 13 schools in all, including Hill House School (which Prince Charles once attended) and Bedales School[4], and was expelled from several of them for drinking, smoking and performing fellatio. [6] In her free time, she listened to artists such as The Specials, T.Rex, and Happy Mondays and read.[7]

I loved comic strip presents and girls that performed felatio in school so I defo would.

It's funny how she is blatantly much sharper and has way more to her than half the people who put her down, who don't know the first thing about her and are going off a column in The Star.

And she does some top quality pop, if people can't see that then they deserve a lifetime of Westlife.

Wow. That's mightily presumptious of you. Her album is ok, but whether it's any more than poppertunistic stuff I doubt. In that respect, she's her dad's girl alright, or should that be awight. Sharp women I like. Not sure Lily is sharp - she's certainly faux-street savvy, and god bless her for that. After all, the world is crying out for another Paula Yates.

Not sure Lily is sharp

Whether by luck or judgement she was sharp as a very sharp thing with regards to social networking - 89 trillion friends over facebook/myspace etc. - the advertising and PR potential that she has through this is utterly immense.

Also she managed to rhyme "reciprocate", which is one of my favourite words.

Furthermore, her father is the Sheriff of Nottingham.

Finally I would imagine that after a titwank her first words would be "Oh, by the way, I'm Lily - what's your name?".

I would, but mainly because she wouldn't be able to sing with a mouthful of man fat.

I don't pretend to get the hype around Allen at all - I've heard her music and it's pop. That's it, just pop. Not even exceptionally good pop, the kind that you can't help but like, even though you hate yourself for doing so because it's so damn good, but more like My Mum's brand Dandelion & Burdock, or perhaps Panda Cola - strictly average pop. Pop by numbers. Still, if we all liked the same music, it would be a very boring world, eh?

As for her looks, I'd say Badly Drawn Girl. She does have a certain innate (or is that inane) cuteness about her, but all of her features are a little too large for her face, resulting in her bearing more than a passing resemblance to an inflatable sex doll. She does have realistic hair and orifices though.

Finally I would imagine that after a titwank her first words would be "Oh, by the way, I'm Lily - what's your name?".

I've always imagined that after a titwank, her first words would be "next..."

• 1 year later...
I reckon she's quite tasty myself.

I bet she would be a let down in the sack though..... a lot of birds who are always talking themselves up to be slappers are.

It's the quiet ones who want you to stick the wrong end of a wine bottle up their arse youve got to watch......

She likes the anal lovin. Was mentioned on the big fat quiz of the year if I'm not mistaken, might be wrong though, as I was busy trying to think of ways I'd want those Fielding and Brand twats to die.