You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lily Allen can..

Stouffer

I have always liked her Dad and Uncle Kevin,who were in some good alternative style comedy back in the day. I don't know much about her and have no idea if Ive ever heard her music either. If she is genuinely concerned about the injustices of this world,and it seems she genuinely does,then Twitter in particular is the last place to be doing it.

Keith Allen is the worlds number one turd.  I assumed everyone felt that way.

• Upvote 5

That's the problem. These people are shithouses and wouldn't utter a word if they couldn't hide behind social media. She should get SD to find out where they live and send some heavies in to kick the shit out of them before telling their mas.

SD's left the building, didn't you know?

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Anny Road said:

Libel is obviously very serious and would hate to see Dave lose one of his yachts because of malicious allegations but does anyone know who Lilly Allen claims abused her. And can perhaps point me in the direction of a source of such wild nonsense.

"Come here lassie"

• 2 years later...
3 hours ago, bigthrusts said:

That'll make her "smile".

I’m going to sound like a massive prude here when I’m not. I don’t care what people get up to, I’m a dirty bastard myself but I don’t get this new thing where celebrities will just put something like that out.

Do they not think ‘might be a bit awkward my dad seeing this’?

If I was famous I can’t imagine the family Christmas dinner wouldn’t have a bit of an odd vibe if I’d spent the weeks before appearing on the internet going on about the latex fanny and arse of a woman I’d invented for wanking into and how I wanted to share my experience with anyone.
Who even cares? ‘That Lily Allen is so great I even want to fud myself off like her’

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

I’m going to sound like a massive prude here when I’m not. I don’t care what people get up to, I’m a dirty bastard myself but I don’t get this new thing where celebrities will just put something like that out.

If I was famous I can’t imagine the family Christmas dinner wouldn’t have a bit of an odd vibe if I’d spent the weeks before appearing on the internet going on about the latex fanny and arse of a woman I’d invented for wanking into and how I wanted to share my experience with anyone.
Who even cares? ‘That Lily Allen is so great I even want to fud myself off like her’

Any publicity is good publicity for these attention seeking cunts.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

Her dad's Keith Allen though. 

3 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

This is another example of how different men and women are. Women invent little rubber hook gadgets, men invent bladerunner style Melania Trump sex dolls.

Probably a bloke that invented the dildo.

Women have invented about five things in the history of the World.