You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

tlw footy tonight...

dave u

Comon fellas! Surely big Dunk wants to humiliate me with his footballing prowess?

I assume that's me - I would love to humiliate you with my footballing prowess, but offer the following very valid reasons why I can't:

1. I'm located in the Sunny West Midlands, and as such nipping back for a game of footy would possibly be a bit of a pain in the arse.

2. For the last 9 years or so I've taken to having regular seizures at most inconvenient moments - this has severly limited both my physical fitness, and indeed my fire-juggling career. Gyms aren't too keen on letting blokes with a condition similar to narcolepsy join, the bastards.

3. My favourite ever line from a TLW match review was "...you can never have too many tough-tackling Argie defenders..." - this is because when I used to play regularly I was one of those nasty callous bastards. I really wouldn't want to ruin your girlish good looks.

Apart from that, I'm in.

I assume that's me - I would love to humiliate you with my footballing prowess, but offer the following very valid reasons why I can't:

1. I'm located in the Sunny West Midlands, and as such nipping back for a game of footy would possibly be a bit of a pain in the arse.

2. For the last 9 years or so I've taken to having regular seizures at most inconvenient moments - this has severly limited both my physical fitness, and indeed my fire-juggling career. Gyms aren't too keen on letting blokes with a condition similar to narcolepsy join, the bastards.

3. My favourite ever line from a TLW match review was "...you can never have too many tough-tackling Argie defenders..." - this is because when I used to play regularly I was one of those nasty callous bastards. I really wouldn't want to ruin your girlish good looks.

Apart from that, I'm in.

1. Leave now and you'll be here for kickoff!

2. Momo has seizures all the time, he calls them twitches. This is just before he wins the ball from the opponent.

3. "..you can never have too many tough-tackling Argie defenders..."

The fact that that line was describing... ahem... Pellegrino and Paletta, bodes well for you indeed. Infact I now see the reason you cant turn up!

Well done, a couple more years training and you might up to playing with the big boys. We had a quality game tonight, the two new boys Brod and Ted slotted in well and we had some solid displays from the regulars.

Lucky for Monty he skipped this one, as the form I was in I'd have made him look silly again.

Paco Ratings!

Wiggy minus his Wig - was solid for much of the game, set up lots of attacks and scored a few - 7

Terry McDermott - exciting game from him, getting into positions and creating spaces, chipping in with the goals and most importantly making vital tackles - 8

Dave OOOOOOOOOH - OOOOH indeed - flair in abundance, good link up play and getting into positions. Topped off a few good moves with good finishes - 7

Chris - Another solid performance, dictating play, lots of assists and a fair few chances - 7

Brod - Got better and better as the game went on. Had a few thunderbolts - 7

Paco Ratings!

Wiggy minus his Wig - was solid for much of the game, set up lots of attacks and scored a few - 7

Terry McDermott - exciting game from him, getting into positions and creating spaces, chipping in with the goals and most importantly making vital tackles - 8

Dave OOOOOOOOOH - OOOOH indeed - flair in abundance, good link up play and getting into positions. Topped off a few good moves with good finishes - 7

Chris - Another solid performance, dictating play, lots of assists and a fair few chances - 7

Was I MoM?

Paco Ratings!

Ezekiel and John also played some part in the fixture, you could of least given us that !

Ezekiel and John also played some part in the fixture, you could of least given us that !

Ahhhh ye bastads! Blame Pako :whistle: Knew I'd missed people out but couldn't for the heck of me remember who you were. Convincing 7's to both of you. :thumbup:

Yes, yes. I did score the greatest goal in the history of ever. Who wants to touch me?

I SAID WHO WANTS TO FUCKING TOUCH ME???

Fixed it for you dude. I think my subconscious stopped my body from saving that wonderful wonderful individual goal there. I enjoyed that game loads tonight (apart from that bit of argybargey with the new lad that I felt really bad about)

Thought that you guys looked the stronger team when they were picked and we might be in a spot of trouble, but we outplayed you and outworked you and were deserved winners. Honourable mention to young Malarkey for a splendid debut.