You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

tlw footy tonight...

dave u

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Right. Whatever happened to this fukka? I reckon the rot set in the minute I stopped playing regularly. Seeing as everyone apart from me, Woo and Rene are too old to play anymore, howsabout we have a tlw footy tonight snack in town, one Thursday evening sometime in April. Maybe Carragher's gaff as Dave will get us discount?

There's only me or Alex capable of organising it and as I'm busy on the other side of the planet during March, I'll nominate him. Now there's magnanimity right there.

Come on dickheads, let's do it.

Right. Whatever happened to this fukka? I reckon the rot set in the minute I stopped playing regularly. Seeing as everyone apart from me, Woo and Rene are too old to play anymore, howsabout we have a tlw footy tonight snack in town, one Thursday evening sometime in April. Maybe Carragher's gaff as Dave will get us discount?

There's only me or Alex capable of organising it and as I'm busy on the other side of the planet during March, I'll nominate him. Now there's magnanimity right there.

Come on dickheads, let's do it.

We stopped playing four years ago this summer. Can you believe it's been that long?

We should get together for some food and drinks so we can all slag Monty off. Won't be Carragher's gaff though, that died a death even before TLW Footy did. Don't expect Woo to be there either, he's gone completely off the radar.

We stopped playing four years ago this summer. Can you believe it's been that long?

We should get together for some food and drinks so we can all slag Monty off. Won't be Carragher's gaff though, that died a death even before TLW Footy did. Don't expect Woo to be there either, he's gone completely off the radar.

I'm sorry, who is this? Is your name on the list? If your name's not on the list, you're nothing to me. "List? LIST? Dahling I simply don't DO lists. Lists are for plebs. I'm the big boss round here and I simply don't stoop to putting my name on a list. As if. I might be prepared to allow someone else to put my name down for me, but I'm certainly not going to do it myself. Lists? Dirty. Dirty dirty lists."

I know. Four years minimum. Good days though. From jumpers for goalposts in Seffy Park and 11-a-side in Stanley, to the dizzy heights of Tokky astro.

Carragher's place gone already? Jeeeeeez. Won't he put on a barbi for us if you ask nicely? Any other options in case he's away in April? I'd suggest Fraiche in Prenton, but I'm not sure they can cater for a group our size.

I pm'd Woo on here. I could give him a bell. Anyone know if he's still on that 7317 number? He's not eloped with Lance has he?

I'm sorry, who is this? Is your name on the list? If your name's not on the list, you're nothing to me. "List? LIST? Dahling I simply don't DO lists. Lists are for plebs. I'm the big boss round here and I simply don't stoop to putting my name on a list. As if. I might be prepared to allow someone else to put my name down for me, but I'm certainly not going to do it myself. Lists? Dirty. Dirty dirty lists."

I know. Four years minimum. Good days though. From jumpers for goalposts in Seffy Park and 11-a-side in Stanley, to the dizzy heights of Tokky astro.

Carragher's place gone already? Jeeeeeez. Won't he put on a barbi for us if you ask nicely? Any other options in case he's away in April? I'd suggest Fraiche in Prenton, but I'm not sure they can cater for a group our size.

I pm'd Woo on here. I could give him a bell. Anyone know if he's still on that 7317 number? He's not eloped with Lance has he?

I am off to rekindle the revolutionary flames in Cuba for a couple of weeks but if you were going to knock something together for April then I could make efforts to try and fit that shit into my schedule, if only just to see if you're still fighting that losing battle with father time.

*He says as he cries on the inside and tries to pretend he hasn't wondered how much that hair replacement shit costs now everyone is doing it*

if you were going to knock something together for April then I could make efforts to try and fit that shit into my schedule

I'm sorry, is your name down or not. That's not a question as your name clearly isn't down, hair or no hair.

• 2 months later...