You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

tlw footy tonight...

dave u

It was a good goal but nothing special Woo, will be lost in the archives that one, JOhn's last time I played was well better. I thought the game was good, we were four down when I scored and I couldn't believe it was our first goal (very unlike me to lose track of score) we got numbers back and started playing with loads of width, turned the game totally. Another big factor was when Dave went in goal, changed the dynamic of your team as he was having a blinder, you were not comitting anyone forward then and it was easier for us, Paul put everything into that game and got a goal back late on, he worked his arse off,looking forward to next week anyway.

Weird game last night, we were cruising at 4-0 and i couldnt see them even scoring at one point. Turning point was Dave going in goal til bommy night as before that we had a disciplined formation with everyone marking up, I linked well with Dave playing just behind him. We just fell apart and their "sub" did a hell of a lot more running than the lad he replaced.

So my conclusion is - Dave it's all your fault for being selfish and going in goal

By the way Woo's goal was better than Josimar's in the 1986 world cup against Northern Ireland.

The game changed when I went in for our team, we scored 3! It also helped me because I seen that, when I was out, i wasn't really playing anywhere, the game was passing me by. Sorted myself a position out when I came out of goal and kept the momentum up.

Cain, Al and Dave were good for us at the back. Good game, in the end.

Unfortunately Paul did his hamstring in last night, so he can't make it. Nige and Ian should be available again from next week onwards.

1. Mark

2. Rob

3. Dave U

4. John G

5. Al

6. Ged

Don't forget, you can try and swap to the small pitch if you're struggling for numbers. Park Road's tel no is 01512333600.