You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Would you like to see Everton relegated?

Guest TK-421

Everton down?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Everton down?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm one of the few who said I didn't want them to be relegated. Reading people's comments afterwards though makes me reconsider a little.

I moved south when I was five (well, my parents moved southand dragged me there screaming and kicking). I've always been a Red, and moved back here in my teens, and didn't leave again (no work) until my mid twenties, in the early 1980s.

Things were different then, and in a way my approach to them is stuck in a time-warp. From the late 80s until 2000, I lived in the south Manchester area - while the Mancs got on top and we declined, I really gave Everton no thought at all. My neighbours were the Mancs, and I hated them - and still do.

Moved back in 200, first to Wirral, and now to West Derby. I do understand the comments made about it being different if you have to live with them. I still have nostalgic feelings about our friendly rivalry, and was very proud when I lived in Mancland that there fans hated each other, but thankfully Merseysiders were above all that.

Not so sure now. I missed the ifithadntbeenforHeysel rubbish when it first came out, but Moyes is an utter twat, with his people's club shite, and his 'best club an Merseyside' comments when Everton finished above us in 2005 (I wasn't the only one in the Derby Mills a few days later pissing themselves with laghter as Arsenal beat them 7-1. And then the 25th May - and half a million turning up in a city of half a million for the return home: how many peoples club?) Couldn't believe the Cup Final celebrations at this season's Anfield derby - small time, or what?

Most of my in-laws are blues (some - well three cousins who live in London - of my family are blues), but the whole attitude is now starting to piss me off big time. There was a letter in the Echo the other day (football letters, Monday I think), and the writer was whinging on about moving to Kirkby. Managed to bring us in, and just avoided saying ifithadntbeenforHoulding. Seemed pissed off aboutthe eviction from Anfield.

Everton were one of England's great clubs and were our rivals. They're our enemy now, and each year go down further in my estimation. Still want them to stay up (if only to laugh at them). Ask me again next year after another year of their bitterness ........

i'd just like to again add to this thread and say that I would like to see those Blue Chaps dip their feet in the murky waters of the championship.

i feel that earlier posts may have contained a smidgen more vitriol than was perhaps necessery to clarify the point.

Furthermore it would be no small pleasure for Mr David Moyes to contract sex aids penetrating dog turds with his limp phallus.

God Bless you Evertonians, i hope the next time your fucking your children/siblings you spare a thought for your red neighbours and wonder why you can't be more like us.

Fcuking hell! I cant believe the poll results. Without a shadow of a doubt, let the twats be relegated.

25 people voted no! Should be ashamed of yourselves.

Oh, don't be so childish. Just read what we've all said, and then think before your fingers hit the keyboard.

As for 'let the twats be relegated' - we can't vote them out out. It's not Big Brother, for God's sake. (If it was, and I only had one vote, that's one less Manchester team in the Premiership...... Now there's a poll for someone to set up - who do you want to see relegated this season?) I have every confidence that Moyes' managerial skills and the Blueshite's playing abilities will sort out the relegation issue before too long.

The only Reds who don't mind Everton are those that don't have to put up with them on a daily basis. If your the object of your ire is Manchester United, it's a sure sign that you have never spent any time in the city of Liverpool. They are an utter pain in the arse and one of the biggest disappointments I've ever felt was when they paid off that Hans Segers cunt.

Yes, I certainly would. They are giving us a hard fight for the points while they are practically handing over the points to our PL competitors.

That's another good point, if they can help out a team competing with us by laying down and offering no opposition, you can be 100% guaranteed that that is what will happen.

I've known some of the soft gets to come into work and try to take the piss in a weekend where we've been beaten when they've been beaten themselves by some total shite. Truly mystifying at times.

The only Reds who don't mind Everton are those that don't have to put up with them on a daily basis. If your the object of your ire is Manchester United, it's a sure sign that you have never spent any time in the city of Liverpool. They are an utter pain in the arse and one of the biggest disappointments I've ever felt was when they paid off that Hans Segers cunt.

Spot on mate.

Anyone from the city knows that the single worst feeling for a Reds fan is going into school/work etc after they beaten us. People in work, particulary women, who have never shown the slighest fucking interest in footie, suddenly declare their devotion to all things blue. Mates who went missing for days when we won the CL are on your mobile every minute when they beat us. They really are the most bitter bunch of fans you could ever meet. I bloody hate them and that goes for half my family, who are all blues.

Spot on mate.

Anyone from the city knows that the single worst feeling for a Reds fan is going into school/work etc after they beaten us. People in work, particulary women, who have never shown the slighest fucking interest in footie, suddenly declare their devotion to all things blue. Mates who went missing for days when we won the CL are on your mobile every minute when they beat us. They really are the most bitter bunch of fans you could ever meet. I bloody hate them and that goes for half my family, who are all blues.

Agree 100%. I know what you mean about women as well, suddenly they become experts on Everton despite never being interested in football. The day after the CL Final in May and two women who I work with were telling jokes about the Champions League parade bus reversing back into the garage but you could tell they were just repeating it parrot fashion after their bitter husbands had said it.

My mate is a bitter and goes missing for days on end when they lose against lowly teams yet if Liverpool go out of a cup competition or lose to the Mancs he suddenly reappears and is on the mobile constantly wasting all his credit, multiply that by 100 if they draw in the Derby or actually win. I wish the rest of the country could know what a bitter small time bunch of losers they are but the thing is - they probably don't care about anything they do or say.

I thought about if they done a Leeds and plummeted down the league with a huge debt and facing financial ruin. Then I thought about if they actually went out of business. There would be loads of tears shed from the blues but in a short space of time Liverpool would be infested with tops from every Evertonians second favourite team - The Mancs. And the bile and bitterness would just continue. So I would love to see Everton taken down a peg or two but thats about it. I still hate them though.

Oh, don't be so childish. Just read what we've all said, and then think before your fingers hit the keyboard.

As for 'let the twats be relegated' - we can't vote them out out. It's not Big Brother, for God's sake. (If it was, and I only had one vote, that's one less Manchester team in the Premiership...... Now there's a poll for someone to set up - who do you want to see relegated this season?) I have every confidence that Moyes' managerial skills and the Blueshite's playing abilities will sort out the relegation issue before too long.

You're entitled to your opinion but, you're still wrong!