You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Would you like to see Everton relegated?

Guest TK-421

Everton down?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Everton down?

Maybe ten or more years ago I would have said no as I loved the rivalry and actually used to go to some of their games as most of my friends were Evertonians, but now I just despise them. I don't want to sound as bitter as them but their fans have made me hate them so much it is unbelievable.

You cannot have a normal or reasonable conversation with any of them regarding football, I've had normal intelligent conversations with Mancs and Chelsea fans about football without it ending up in a childish petty argument. Evertonians are so obsessed with us it is disturbing and all their actions are based on either annoying us or comparing themselves to us.

I sat in the Bullens Road stand in the Gary Mac derby and the bile, hatred and bitterness shocked me, a middle aged man threatened two lads who were about 11 who had Liverpool tops on and they weren't even celebrating, they were just there minding their own business. They have anti Liverpool songs for almost every player in our side yet I can't remember apart from Duncan Ferguson us ever being arsed about making a song up about any of their players.

I worked in an office where all the fellas I sat next to were Evertonians, it was like an Everton online chatroom but at least 80 % of their conversations revolved around Liverpool - when we bought Scott Carson they were saying "Liverpool have no money and will go into debt, they are the new Leeds" - let's see eh? - one had to train me and check my work, he would deliberately mark my work down and refused to talk to me because I supported Liverpool. My work miraculously improved once a woman who wasn't bothered about football took over from him. All of them stayed off the day after the Bucharest 5-1 hammering and the Champions League Final. One started a campaign to take down all the Liverpool "Champions of Europe" flags in teh office because not everyone was a bitter.

What I have also noticed about Evertonians is that they are all so good at giving abuse out yet when we have a go back at them they hate it and get aggressive then revert to the usual arguments of Heysel etc. The "small club" jibe by Benitez really rattled them despite them being the peoples' club and having no out of towners, something which they accuse us of at least 1000 times a day.

I could feel sorry for them as they are only bitter because they will always be in our shadow but I won't, I wouldn't get that over-excited about them being relegated as I think I and most Liverpool fans have more class than the average small time Bitter but I think a lot of us would find it amusing to know you could always throw it back it in their face if they ever started getting ideas above their station.

Goodbye Everton, you believed you were a big club but you are just a complete irellevance now.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe ten or more years ago I would have said no as I loved the rivalry and actually used to go to some of their games as most of my friends were Evertonians, but now I just despise them. I don't want to sound as bitter as them but their fans have made me hate them so much it is unbelievable.

You cannot have a normal or reasonable conversation with any of them regarding football, I've had normal intelligent conversations with Mancs and Chelsea fans about football without it ending up in a childish petty argument. Evertonians are so obsessed with us it is disturbing and all their actions are based on either annoying us or comparing themselves to us.

I sat in the Bullens Road stand in the Gary Mac derby and the bile, hatred and bitterness shocked me, a middle aged man threatened two lads who were about 11 who had Liverpool tops on and they weren't even celebrating, they were just there minding their own business. They have anti Liverpool songs for almost every player in our side yet I can't remember apart from Duncan Ferguson us ever being arsed about making a song up about any of their players.

I worked in an office where all the fellas I sat next to were Evertonians, it was like an Everton online chatroom but at least 80 % of their conversations revolved around Liverpool - when we bought Scott Carson they were saying "Liverpool have no money and will go into debt, they are the new Leeds" - let's see eh? - one had to train me and check my work, he would deliberately mark my work down and refused to talk to me because I supported Liverpool. My work miraculously improved once a woman who wasn't bothered about football took over from him. All of them stayed off the day after the Bucharest 5-1 hammering and the Champions League Final. One started a campaign to take down all the Liverpool "Champions of Europe" flags in teh office because not everyone was a bitter.

What I have also noticed about Evertonians is that they are all so good at giving abuse out yet when we have a go back at them they hate it and get aggressive then revert to the usual arguments of Heysel etc. The "small club" jibe by Benitez really rattled them despite them being the peoples' club and having no out of towners, something which they accuse us of at least 1000 times a day.

I could feel sorry for them as they are only bitter because they will always be in our shadow but I won't, I wouldn't get that over-excited about them being relegated as I think I and most Liverpool fans have more class than the average small time Bitter but I think a lot of us would find it amusing to know you could always throw it back it in their face if they ever started getting ideas above their station.

Goodbye Everton, you believed you were a big club but you are just a complete irellevance now.

That post pretty much sum's up everything that is wrong about evertonian's, and that's why I absolutely detest them.

I also sat in the lower bullen's for the Gary Mac derby (in the everton section), and your right, it was horrible.

I'd sat in the blue's end many time's before, including the gladys street, and never had any major problems. But this was different, the level of hatred and bitterness towards us was truely unnerving, and the disrupted minute silence just made me feel sick to my stomach. It was an awful experience, and i've never sat in there end since, and probably never will.

Last seasons anfield derby was a real low point as well, them singing 'justice for the 39', just week's after our justice day was typical of the bastard's.

It was all about them trying to touch a nerve with us, to get as close to the bone with regard's to hillsborough without actually mentioning it.

They are scum, and you lot are right, I hope they crash and burn.

Quite a few of my good mate's are blue's, and they are decent, honest lad's, who are just genuine football fans, and if they went down i'd feel sorry for them. But for every one of them, there are ten gobshite's who would deserve nothing more than watching there team plummet.

Excellent post Dr Troy.

Thank you Sir.

I lent Rocky Balboa to my Evertonian mate the other week, I told him that he will identify with the conversation about his son who constantly moans about Rocky's fame and popularity holding him back. He had no idea what I was on about but then when he gave me it back he called me a cheeky tw@t.

Basically Rocky says something along the lines of "You know you can't go on all your life blaming me for holding you back, only cowards do that, cowards look to blame others for their misfortunes, they only look to blame others because they are too scared to see what they could have done to do something about it themselves" How apt that he went to an Everton game to promote this film.

Excellent post Doc. And RK, in fairness it isn't a choice between winning the title or seeing them relegated, merely would you like them down.

My point is that, despite people saying they're obssessed with us, there a loads of Everton threads on here all the time. I was expressing that I couldn't care less about them, I want us to win, that is all.

My point is that, despite people saying they're obssessed with us, there a loads of Everton threads on here all the time. I was expressing that I couldn't care less about them, I want us to win, that is all.

But they do it in a vile bitter and spiteful way - whereas they provide us with amusement.

Guest PaddyBerger15
If they did go down they'd release a DVD of their relegation called 'the good fight'

Kenwright would be reduced to tears by the fact that Phil Neville decided to stay with the club and take a modest pay-cut, with Kenwright declaring 'This is what makes Everton more than a football club, it's a family.'

Moyes would then come out and say he prefared the Championship anyway because it was more honest and working class, just like Evertonians.

Howard Kendall would write an article in the Echo bemoaning the fact his team were banned from Europe and saying that was the reason Everton are going down, but that they'll be back stronger next season after they've had a chance to 'regroup'. Andy Grey would echo these sentiments during Monday Night football.

Shortly after, Evertonians everywhere would welcome relegation and say that in actual fact, they'd rather play in the championship because it was still a propper English league.

Many a true word said in jest, and that wouldn't be far from the reality of it if they did go down.

I'm intrigued by this debate. Not being from Liverpool myself, I don't really have a great idea of the every day animosity between the clubs, fans etc.

If I did, perhaps I would have voted yes. I voted no, because I would miss derby day. I'd like to see 2 derby wins, Liverpool win the league and Everton finish 17th every season.

I hate them with a passion but that's what makes me want them to stay up, if that makes sense. The derby is my proudest, and in the case of last year most gut-wrenching, moment as a red. When we snot them, there's nothing like that feeling short of winning trophies. Granted, I don't live in Liverpool so I don't have to experience the BS fans, but if I did I'm not sure my answer would change.

I understand where you are coming from. On a personal level, my problem is that there has been so much bitterness levelled at us by these deluded fuckers over the last 20 years, that I can't help but enjoy each new little misery that's visited upon them by fate.

I understand where you are coming from. On a personal level, my problem is that there has been so much bitterness levelled at us by these deluded fuckers over the last 20 years, that I can't help but enjoy each new little misery that's visited upon them by fate.

Fair enough, can't argue with that.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
I hate them with a passion but that's what makes me want them to stay up, if that makes sense. The derby is my proudest, and in the case of last year most gut-wrenching, moment as a red. When we snot them, there's nothing like that feeling short of winning trophies. Granted, I don't live in Liverpool so I don't have to experience the BS fans, but if I did I'm not sure my answer would change.

But that's just it, they win and it's fucking bedlam for months, and because you support big bad liverpool they think its ok to get in your face about it, how much they we have spent, Rafa Beneathus(Oh how that one died a death only a few weeks later), etc, etc.

Yet we win, and we are expected to take it in good grace,

like "Well what do you expect with all the money you've spent" upto some cunts wanting a straightener for even smiling.

They want to play that game, fine, but why the fuck are we expected to take it on the chin, its as if we owe them it because of Heysel, Clive Thomas or whatever is the conspricay of the week over at the pit.

You only have to look at what happens in town, they win and there isnt a whisper, we win and there is murder.

Fuck Everton, fuck Kenwright, fuck Moyes and fuck 90% of the rats who follow them.

I really hate Moyes. More than any everton player of manager or anyone connected with them.

That motherfucker makes a cheap jibe when he joined and his comments when he was a guest at Anfield the year of Istanbul were disgusting. How the fuck he was not brought to book over that i'll never know.

Fuck Everton, they are fucking cunts.

Personally I can't see why any Red wouldn't want Everton to get relegated, as a Liverpudlian Red I'd like to see them get relegated season after season until they go out of existence completely and all the bitter shite they have following them at the moment go and support their local team, Wrexham!

I hate the derby's, every one I go into with dread, yes the buzz when we beat them is brilliant but in the rare occasions they win I'm as close to tears as I ever come.

The day Everton get relegated I'm gonna be out in my Liverpool kit singing 'Premier League you're having a laugh!' Sooner the bastards do the decent thing and fuck off the better, taking their pansy fucking chairman with them.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Personally I can't see why any Red wouldn't want Everton to get relegated, as a Liverpudlian Red I'd like to see them get relegated season after season until they go out of existence completely and all the bitter shite they have following them at the moment go and support their local team, Wrexham!

I hate the derby's, every one I go into with dread, yes the buzz when we beat them is brilliant but in the rare occasions they win I'm as close to tears as I ever come.

The day Everton get relegated I'm gonna be out in my Liverpool kit singing 'Premier League you're having a laugh!' Sooner the bastards do the decent thing and fuck off the better, taking their pansy fucking chairman with them.

Please don't

I stuck £6 on them to get relegated yesterday at 24/1 with Betfai,r so now there's one less reason to want them to stay up. And given that there was no reason beforehand, I figure there are now -1 reasons why Everton should stay up. I rest my case.

Would you like to see Everton relegated?

Is a pigs pussy pork!

Hell yeah.

I remember when Houllier had his heart op and I told a BS mate of mine.

His reaction: "Good, hope he dies".

I was disgusted.

I've sat in the pit when they weren't even playing us and they were still singing there anti red songs.

Pathetic.

Please Lord have the derby at the pit be the last game of next season (08/09) so we send them down with a 10-0 arse raping! Should get all the ex-players from the 90's to be there just to rub it in as pay back for the abuse they got. Would love it when our new ground is open they've still got that wooden shack and the prospect of moving into a 50,000 seat new stadium with only 20,000 season tickets sold!

I remember when they were close to relegation and they played Arsenal, Tony Adams scored a beauty. Was sitting with another BS mate and when that goal went in he put his pint down and walked went to the toilet and it wasn't for a piss. Felt sorry for him. If that was to happen now I'd be walking away as I wouldn't have the heart to laugh in his face.

Would seriously consider buying all none BS fans a pint if I see them relegated in a pub!

The fact they consider some of their players equal to our own is laughable and when they get abusive when you question their club boarders on the insane.

Do a Leeds please and go from championship to league one.

Because without the PL money they would go into financial meltdown.

Fuck me this is a long response!

But in all honesty if offered the PL title or seeing them relegated I'd instantly go for the former as it would hurt them more (one BS mate even admitted he was happier to see us lose then for them to win! Madness). They'd justify their bitterness saying we brought the title but to see them spontaneously combust with jealousywill make winning the PL even sweeter!

The problem with Evertonians is that they want us to hate them as much as the Mancs but we treat them as a joke which winds them up even more, then they go to extraordinary lengths to annoy us such as clapping Alex Ferguson at the Pit and buying AC Milan shirts for the 2 CL Finals.

A lad who used to hang around with my brother is the most bitter bastard Evertonian you could ever meet. When this lad was younger he was round at our house the day of Hillsborough and crying his eyes out. Fast forward to two years ago and he was tring to goad us in the pub as we'd just lost to Crystal Palace. He said "we fucking hate Liverpool and everything they stand for" to which we replied "So what, get over it" so he then decides to lower the tone and say "You're a bunch of murderers, god got you back at Hillsborough and you killed your own". I then asked how he could say that when he had sat in our house crying his eyes out in 1989. After a long pause he said "Yu're the red shite and we can't stand you".

I said he was a prick for using peoples deaths to try and win a petty argument. Somehow I managed to keep my cool and walk out. He got his head twatted in with size 9 Timberlands in McDonalds in Moor Lane 2 weeks later and the lad who did it went to prison, rather him than me.

They are on borrowed time already, once the derby goes what will they ever have to look forward to?