You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Would you like to see Everton relegated?

Guest TK-421

Everton down?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Everton down?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Relegation would do them good. Purely so they can purge themselves of the fucking ass-wipe board and the fans who think they're owed a slice of the big time. Maybe then they can take stock and actually try and build something instead of bleating on about us in their deluded way.

I live in hope...:whistle:

Don't mean to be nasty, but what a stupid question, Headlines in the post today about their 'deal' with tesco, (the whole front page taken over) 'DEAL OF THE CENTURY', if the deluded cunts went down there'd be no more of this. I honestly don't know how any Red can vote no. As for missing the derby, how can anyone forget the torture of last season? I wanna see them go down and bring a fucking DVD of that out, if they didn't release a DVD, i'd organise a whipround and release one myself entitled 'The fall and fall of Reggie Bluenose'.

Don't mean to be nasty, but what a stupid question, Headlines in the post today about their 'deal' with tesco, (the whole front page taken over) 'DEAL OF THE CENTURY', if the deluded cunts went down there'd be no more of this. I honestly don't know how any Red can vote no. As for missing the derby, how can anyone forget the torture of last season? I wanna see them go down and bring a fucking DVD of that out, if they didn't release a DVD, i'd organise a whipround and release one myself entitled 'The fall and fall of Reggie Bluenose'.

Im still trying to work out how come 7 of you fuckers have voted no.

They must have mis-read the question. :thumbup:

I've voted yes as I would laugh my fucking ass off if it happened.

However I would honestly feel terrible for my parents and my mates who are bloos (only one of them's a proper bitter) and yet I still want it to happen!

It's not going to though, life isn't that fair!!!

But how good is it when we beat the cunts? Especially at the pit.

I would like to see Everton go down the Leeds Utd route. As for missing the derby, it's really just their big day out. Playing Arsenal, Chelsea and Manure are our big games.

Absolutely, total destruction would sit quite nicely with me to be honest, and I'd toast it with some single malt and a hefty shit.

There was also a time I might answered no to a question like this, my uncle is one of the few non bitter evertonians I know, sound fella,not many of them about ,he doesn't actually blame all of their problems on us and wishes Liverpool well in a final...(yes really) but in recent years I couldn't give a fuck about everton and their small club mentality,their bitter fans, the blame culture on Liverpool even if we have fuck all to do with their problems.Hate them now in a way I quite didn't even going back 10 years ago or so.

Its ok for liverpool fans who dont live in the city cos you havent got to put up with the evertonians

Your not the first person to say that, it must have some truth.

I couldnt imagine going through a season without the buzz of the derby, I would really miss it. Its normally a real old fashioned game, with tackles, aggression and an awesome atmosphere. I love it.