Quantcast
Alexandre Pato - Brazil Under 20's - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
mht1892

Alexandre Pato - Brazil Under 20's

Fuck me, what a player......

No doubt he'll be pawned off to the highest bidder in the near future, have to say though he looks ace, playing against South Korea (I know its only them like) 3-0 up hes scored two and he has torn them a new arsehole.

he really does look ace. Also Real Madrids Marcelo looks an exciting prospect! Meant to fill Roberto Carlos' shoes and might just pull it off.

I'd like to see Lucas,Pato,Torres and Hammill playing together in the future

Not ready to move to Europe yet though (Augusto that is...although neither is Pato really). Could do with staying in Brazil a few more years.

Not ready to move to Europe yet though (Augusto that is...although neither is Pato really). Could do with staying in Brazil a few more years.

Augusto is the total package. He has strength, stamina and good work ethics as well as being the most talented player currently in Brazil. He's the only player in the current U20 team that I think is good enough to play regulary for a top european team.

Augusto is the total package. He has strength, stamina and good work ethics as well as being the most talented player currently in Brazil. He's the only player in the current U20 team that I think is good enough to play regulary for a top european team.

So, when are we buying him then?

:lol:

Sure you're not exaggerating ever so slightly?

He hasn't played a full season for Flamengo yet.

Sure you're not exaggerating ever so slightly?

He hasn't played a full season for Flamengo yet.

He's by far the best player in the brazilian U20 team, and he has played a full season for Flamengo. 51 games. He made his debut last season.

You must be talking about Pato (who only just recently made his debut).

Did'nt you say we've made a bid for him?

£10 million and we didn't get him.,im surprised.

Would he have been bought to play on the wing?

Im sure if Rafa offered £10 million before the U20 World Cup and after his displays so far,you'll be looking at £15 million now.