You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is there still hope for Le Gem?

Kurt

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like Crouch has given up no. 15 for a young lad. ALT seems to have 19, which was vacant.

Unless it's all a big plot to confuse us all!

I reckon so as there are two No. 16s in that photo.

Seems like Crouch has given up no. 15 for a young lad. ALT seems to have 19, which was vacant.

Well there isn't really any logic behind giving the #2 shirt to Paul Anderson, so who knows...

web-08.jpg

Crouchies 10 then? Luis number :no

EDIT

Well there isn't really any logic behind giving the #2 shirt to Paul Anderson, so who knows...

phew! theres no place like home theres no place like home . . . and toto too

Disgusting training kit.

Anyway, No, that horrible arrogant cunt should never be allowed anywhere near liverpool again and to see him with that badge on his chest again sickens me.

Not only is he arrogant and have an overblown opinion of himself, the day he wouldnt put a armband on 15th april when sunderland played at old trafford (even neville had one on) was the day he should have been sacked and put out in the middle of anfield on a match day.

It's a bif IF, but if Le Tallec has matured as a person and has become more reasonable in his expectations, it is possible that he might carve a future out for himself at LFC.

Put it this way, if Garcia is going I'd rather use Le Tallec instead of buy Benayoun for £4-5M. (This assumes neither Le Tallec or Benayoun would be a key player anyway, so better to keep the Benayoun money and see what ALT might be able to do).

I haven't seen him play since he was at Sunderland and he did reasonably okay there. He's not good enough for the first team on a regular basis, but might be worth keeping as cover.

i saw him a few times for the reserves, terrible attitude prima donna crap attitude

Have you seen him play? If so, do you rate him?

He's shite, and he wears a stupid cap that sits on the top of his head and makes him look like a twat.

Also, he fucked off ten minutes before the end of the youth cup final at Anfield (along with El Zhar and Antwi) so I've got a downer on him for that too.

He'll do well to get a game in the ressies next season.