You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Owen to the Mancs?

The Chief

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a shock. Captain in talking bollocks sensation.

Owen was the main reason we won the cup that year. There was no other playersin our side who would have scored that second goal and the reason Berger played the pass is he'd seen the run that Owen had made. We were shite all game and Owen bailed us out.

you could also argue that if owen wasn't so anonymous throughout the 80 mins leading up to the goals we could have given arsenal more of a game.

Fowler has always had Liverpool in his heart in more of a way than Owen ever had - the first time i saw Fowler was against fulham + i just loved him ever since!! If we had Fowler when he was 18 - 23 in our team now we would definitely win the league - the chances we miss in games does my head in!!I was made up that he came back even though it didn't quite work out like we would have liked but i am glad Rafa gave him the chance he deserved!!! i have just read on tv at dinner that Fowler still hasn't had any offers of a contract which i find hard to believe - Fowler would score loads for someone willing to give him a chance!! I hope Owen on the other hand didn't even give Rafa time when he first came - he got off straight away + turned his back on Liverpool!!! Fowler has more feeling for us than Owen will ever have!

you could also argue that if owen wasn't so anonymous throughout the 80 mins leading up to the goals we could have given arsenal more of a game.

No you couldn't, because our midfield was to blame for how shite we were; Hamann, Murphy and Gerrard were monstered by Vieira ad co.

Our defence were superb, Sander was inspired and then Owen won us the game.

would not be surprised. Michael will do what ever Michael thinks is right for Michael. he has no loyalty to us.

That is pretty much 90% plus of footballers in my opinion. Very few top players stay with Liverpool because they are loyal - the main reasons are that we are a top club and we pay good wages.

I´m sorry to say this, but I really don´t care if Michael Owen goes to the mancs. I also don´t care if he comes back to us. Thing is he is not as good as when he left us. I´m yet to hear him say how much he wants to play for Liverpool. Instead he may go to the mancs because Rafa hasn´t asked him to come back. That´s some loality.

I care no more for the signing of Owen than the signing of Heinze. Owen had it all, and he fucked it up.

You obviously have some issues which run deep, and manifest themselves in your irrational hatred of Owen. Go and see a psychiatrist you loon.

And why don't you go and fuck yourself you moron. An irrational hatred of Owen, where the fuck does it say that in any of my posts? I don't think we should welcome back a player who couldn't wait to fuck off somewhere else, TWICE. So in your little pissant world, you'd welcome back Mcmanaman would you? Fucking idiot.

And why don't you go and fuck yourself you moron. An irrational hatred of Owen, where the fuck does it say that in any of my posts? I don't think we should welcome back a player who couldn't wait to fuck off somewhere else, TWICE. So in your little pissant world, you'd welcome back Mcmanaman would you? Fucking idiot.

Is that the same Mcmanaman who gave the club ten years of his life, and very rarely (bar his last season) had a bad game?

Yeah, let's all boo Macca & Owen, but clap wankers like David James, who lest ye forget, cost us the league in '97.

Shameful.

whats the latest on this story? is it shite?

Like i said, mate, one of the lads in work swears he heard it on the radio, but that's the only time anyone's mentioned hearing it? After the way some idiots booed him (i didn't, i stiil actually like him) when he came back with the Geordies, i was interested to find out what the consensus of opinion would be if he came back with the mancs, seems like opinions are still split.

Is that the same Mcmanaman who gave the club ten years of his life, and very rarely (bar his last season) had a bad game?

Yeah, let's all boo Macca & Owen, but clap wankers like David James, who lest ye forget, cost us the league in '97.

Shameful.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Adams? Didn't Owen outrun Dixon to come one on one with Seaman? Adams never got there, unless my memory is letting me down.

I'm not trying to detract anything from Owen's goal, I just find the claim we wouldn't have won without him extremely simplistic. That can be said of several of the players, if you subscribe to that line of thought. I don't, so for me it's a bizarre statement.

I don't think he was the defining factor, it's a far too complex game for that.

The answer to your question:

You really have no brain at all, do you? Bet you do road rage as well. Hope you're not in a relationship. If you can read, try reading what I've said in this thread - careful though, there may be words of more than three letters used.

You really have no brain at all, do you? Bet you do road rage as well. Hope you're not in a relationship. If you can read, try reading what I've said in this thread - careful though, there may be words of more than three letters used.

I am Jack's raging bile duct.

Guest PaddyBerger15
I'd like to mention a certain left sided midfielder of the Czech Republic who set up Owen with an exquisite fifty yard pass from just outside our box. Just to kill the notion Owen won us the game on his own, like.

It was my pleasure mate.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah he regularly stunk the place out Macca didn't he? Or are you just looking back through those bitter "how dare he leave us" spectacles?

Bar Fowler, name me one more consistently good player through the Souness/Evans years.

Yeah he regularly stunk the place out Macca didn't he? Or are you just looking back through those bitter "how dare he leave us" spectacles?

Bar Fowler, name me one more consistently good player through the Souness/Evans years.

Who's dissing macca? Fowler and Owen wouldnt have half their goals if it wasnt for Macca.

Listen asswipe i sent you a pm apologising for that post, if you're not man enough to accept it, go and fuck yourself sideways.

Listen asswipe i sent you a pm apologising for that post, if you're not man enough to accept it, go and fuck yourself sideways.

Don't think you did. I haven't received any PMs from you or anyone else - ever, but if you want to kid yourself that you've sent me one without being man enough to actually send it, that's fine. I don't need an apology, I just thought you might calm yourself down a bit re Owen. He's not coming back, Rafa doesn't want him. I'm not his biggest fan either, or McManaman's come to that, but you need to put things into perspective.