You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Owen to the Mancs?

The Chief

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the mere mention of M*ch**l Ow*n between now and the start of the season should be an instant banning offence.

There is no subject I am more sick of hearing about.

Why don't we sign Ian St fucking John? He was great for us once too? Fucking nonsense.

Guest davelfc
One of the lads in work swears he heard on the radio this morning that Michael Owen is going to man ure in a part ex deal with Alan Smith plus cash. So if he went to them how would you feel?

Personally i think it'd be his final, and worst Judas moment, that'd be 3 times he's fucked us over, and if he goes to them this time i will boo him.

Sorry i can't do a poll. Does someone with a brain wanna do a poll?

SSN now reporting that neverton are in for Smith, so that could suggest he has all but signed for Newcastle.

What a load of horse shit! Seems to me some fans just want Owen to sign for the filth so they can hate him even more.

If Benitez doesnt want to sign him (and let's be quite clear its just Benitez because Gerrard, Carragher, Parry and Moores and one or two others have spoken publically about re signing him), how can Owen have 'fucked us over 3 times'?? FFS if Benitez doesnt want him, what does it matter if our bitterest rivals sign him?

Get a fucking grip you Owen haters!

Denial.jpg

Guest PaddyBerger15

Lets just put this to bed once and for all. Rafa doesn't want him....whether he stays at Newcastle or signs for someone else is a matter of total ambivalence, or should be, to us.

So what, he signs for United ad scores goals, thats not Michaels problem. Rafa has had an opportunity to bring him back, he doesn't want him...as The Sundays said...Heres where the story ends.

I would have liked Michael back, I would also like to bang Brooke Shields, you don't always get what you want in life.

If lil Mo went to the fucking mancs, and i fucking adore the player, i would honestly want him to break his leg in his first match, may seem harsh, but it would be like gettin kicked the shit out of over and over again, if he want to the scum. IMO he will not go, he wouldn't be able to his not that much of a twat, i know it.

p.s COME BACK MICHAEL

One of the lads in work swears he heard on the radio this morning that Michael Owen is going to man ure in a part ex deal with Alan Smith plus cash. So if he went to them how would you feel?

Personally i think it'd be his final, and worst Judas moment, that'd be 3 times he's fucked us over, and if he goes to them this time i will boo him.

Sorry i can't do a poll. Does someone with a brain wanna do a poll?

I understand where you're coming from given that it's United, but just like when he signed for Newcastle, I can't agree he'd have "fucked us over" by signing for them when we haven't made a bid for him. How can we critisise the lad for not taking an option that he never actually had.

Once Newcastle made their bid, we would have had to match it in order to sign him, which would have meant paying virtually twice what we sold him for - it wasn't Owen's fault that we (quite rightly) didn't entertain the idea. This summer we could apparently sign him for a third of what we're looking at paying for Torres, but Torres seems to be the player Rafa wants - again, not Owen's fault. I also can't blame him for not wanting to stay with Fat Sam's Geordie circus, but he can only move to a club that wants to buy him.

(Edit)

Lets just put this to bed once and for all. Rafa doesn't want him....whether he stays at Newcastle or signs for someone else is a matter of total ambivalence, or should be, to us.

So what, he signs for United ad scores goals, thats not Michaels problem. Rafa has had an opportunity to bring him back, he doesn't want him...as The Sundays said...Heres where the story ends.

I would have liked Michael back, I would also like to bang Brooke Shields, you don't always get what you want in life.

Spot on there mate, I really should read threads first. And yeah, I want a Porsche 911 but I drive a Fiat Punto. Like the Stones said, you can't always get what you want.

Actually Paddy, you'd probably have a shout with Brooke Shields if you can track her down; the list is long but distinguished.

Guest PaddyBerger15

Actually Paddy, you'd probably have a shout with Brooke Shields if you can track her down; the list is long but distinguished.

One day mate...shes gonna get it baaaaaaaaad....and nobody does it worse than me.

If Rafa doesn't want Owen (and all signs point this way) then in my view we forfeit the right to be overly bothered about what he does. If we wanted him we would sign him. If that doesn't happen then let him get on with his career while we build up something significant under Rafa.

I'm of the opinion that Owen knows better than anyone else the monumental mistake he made in leaving us. He has already missed out on a CL medal (and they are hard to come by for anyone - plenty of great players haven't had a sniff at a CL medal). We have every reason to believe we will go from strength to strength with Rafa, the new owners, a new stadium and increased budget. When all is said and done I don't think Owen will have too many significant medals to show after his career, and I bet he knows it.

Well put it this way even when he was with us he never came over as a liverpool player,you always new the slimey little gob shite would be off to another club who offered him more money.He never left us to go to real because he thought he win more medals there, and hes proved that by having chance to come back to us ,but no the shorted arsed pygmy signs for newcastle and why is that because more chance of winning medals my arse because bigger pay packet hope that answers your question

As i said in my first post, one of my mates says he heard it on the radio on the way to work, nobody said it was fucking gospel. I also said IF he signed for the Mancs, not fucking when, he would then have fucked us 3 times, Real Madrid, for the money, Newcastle, for the money and man ure, for the money, THREE times. I don't give a flying fuck where he goes, as long as it's not back here.

You obviously have some issues which run deep, and manifest themselves in your irrational hatred of Owen. Go and see a psychiatrist you loon.

Loon no i think not i put it another way shall i .Owen is not fit to tie bootlaces of proper liverpool legends i.e sir roger hunt ian rush robbie fowler who all by the way would die for liverpool .you can add aldridge as well to that.They put there all into wearing the badge , now short ass i think not everyone who supported liverpool knew the midget would do one if he got better offer. IMO anyone who would welcome him back needs the psychiatrist.

I'd like to know how the fuck the mancs can get £5-6m for Rossi and yet garcia's left for £4m. Money from him, Smith and then heinze and they can afford another top notch striker.

Like Torres. We better hurry up.

Owen shit on all of those who paid his massive wages to go and play for a club and win BIG trophies. The only trouble is he missed out on the Champions League through shear greed!

I'm sorry sunshine but at times shit happens and we/YOU have to deal with it.

If I had my way the little runt would be at Newcastle for the rest of his career and would win the grand total of FUCK ALL!

LMFAO

Love it ...