You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Beans in your pie?

Juniper

Would you lob some lovely beans in such a pie  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Would you lob some lovely beans in such a pie

12 minutes ago, Juniper said:

No I mean bringing up a 11 year old thread of mine, just to tell me you don’t agree with me - for the second time now in a few hours. 

Mate, you’re overthinking things. I occasionally like to read and sometimes bump old threads. The other week, I bumped a 9/10 year old Adidas Star Wars one, and if memory serves, repped you!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I don’t have beans in a Shepherds Pie, but I would have them on the side. 

This I can understand, although it’s not for me. A nice big helping of Shepherd’s Pie and some peas, maybe some extra gravy - because gravy is ace and you can never have too much of it.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Worse than beans on a fry-up, this shit.

I used to quite enjoy having a shepherds pie with a side serving of either garden peas or beans. No beans in the pie as this is deviancy and besides I can't imagine the cooking of the meat with beans inside the pie would be result in a balanced cooking time. Beans and mashed potato for me personally is a good combination.