Quantcast
Favourite member of The Wu-Tang Clan? - Page 3 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

 

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

 

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

 

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Favourite member of The Wu-Tang Clan?

Favourite member of The Wu?  

55 members have voted

  1. 1. Favourite member of The Wu?

    • RZA (Pronounced 'The Rizza')
    • GZA (Pronounced 'The Gizza' for the amusement of his English fans)
    • Method Man
    • Ol' Dirty Bastard
    • U-God
      0
    • Raekwon The Chef
    • Master Killa
      0
    • Ghostface Killah
    • Inspectah Deck


Recommended Posts

Favourite overall is probably Method Man. 

 

But I've voted for Inspectah Deck purely because the first verse of Triumph is for me the greatest rap verse ever written. I struggle to listen to the rest of the song because I'm usually shuffling about trying to find something to clean the jizz off myself. 

 

 

 

 

On a related note, what the fuck has happened to rap music? Fucking hell. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Code said:

Are you saying I can expect her on stage? If so, thats a bonus. 

It will be fucking rammed mate if only you turn up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The first album was amazing, second one patchy but great in places & some of the solo ones were magic too, Liquid Swords especially. I never listen to hip hop now but these cunts were the best in the business.

 

I picked RZA because he was running the shop & he was also my favourite rapper by a mile.

 

The bird in the Gravel Pit video was stupdonkulous as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Aventus said:

Favourite overall is probably Method Man. 

 

But I've voted for Inspectah Deck purely because the first verse of Triumph is for me the greatest rap verse ever written. I struggle to listen to the rest of the song because I'm usually shuffling about trying to find something to clean the jizz off myself. 

 

 

 

 

On a related note, what the fuck has happened to rap music? Fucking hell. 

 

A lot of good lately. Kendrick Lamar is brilliant. Tyler The Creator is awesome too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

A lot of good lately. Kendrick Lamar is brilliant. Tyler The Creator is awesome too.

Yep. My mate (He is a 6ft 8 white underground rapper, fucking huge, nickname Beast, nicest man you will ever meet) got me onto him. Off his head Tyler 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Get in.

7C3E084C-FF0F-4F39-805E-9212F62AAAD0.jpeg

I take it you DONT have tickets for this? ‘Tis a truly shite headline setup, blah blah blah, chemical brothers, blah blah and blah, wu tang, blah blah  bleeeeeeuuurrggghhhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, arthur friedenreich said:

I take it you DONT have tickets for this? ‘Tis a truly shite headline setup, blah blah blah, chemical brothers, blah blah and blah, wu tang, blah blah  bleeeeeeuuurrggghhhh

Of course I do. I’m looking forward to seeing:
The Cure
Kylie
Wu Tang
Kamasi Washington
The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill
The Comet is Coming
Low (based on that one time I listened to them on my road trip in the US)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Of course I do. I’m looking forward to seeing:
The Cure
Kylie
Wu Tang
Kamasi Washington
The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill
The Comet is Coming
Low (based on that one time I listened to them on my road trip in the US)

There’s a blend of your doubtlesss youthful enthusiasm for a certain amount of shite, and my belligerent auld age and refusing to see anything good that comes after the most eventful time of my life that will forevermore separate us on this ardja.

but I wish you well, go and dance like a twat, in over priced slippers to over produced euro-pop you young scamp.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazingly there's at least five acts there I would quite like to see, the headliners are all fucking awful though other than maybe The Cure, who I don't particularly mind.

 

Fuck going though, I'll watch it on the telly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, arthur friedenreich said:

There’s a blend of your doubtlesss youthful enthusiasm for a certain amount of shite, and my belligerent auld age and refusing to see anything good that comes after the most eventful time of my life that will forevermore separate us on this ardja.

but I wish you well, go and dance like a twat, in over priced slippers to over produced euro-pop you young scamp.

Happy to discuss this over a pint on somewhere in hip Windsor/Prahran are all next year mate.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mook said:

Amazingly there's at least five acts there I would quite like to see, the headliners are all fucking awful though other than maybe The Cure, who I don't particularly mind.

 

Fuck going though, I'll watch it on the telly.

Name them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah you don’t really go to these things, especially Glastonbury for the headline acts given the amount of major and minor stages

 

Also, isn’t a festival also about discovering new acts? Rather listen to the same old stuff over and over? Speaking for myself maybe. 

 

That said, worth going for Wu-Tang but also Idles.

 

Can’t wait to see the latter live one day. Only a matter of time. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Juniper said:

Yeah you don’t really go to these things, especially Glastonbury for the headline acts given the amount of major and minor stages

 

Also, isn’t a festival also about discovering new acts? Rather listen to the same old stuff over and over? Speaking for myself maybe. 

 

That said, worth going for Wu-Tang but also Idles.

 

Can’t wait to see the latter live one day. Only a matter of time. 

Never heard of Idles. Will listen now. (Spotify is a god send)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Name them.

Mavis Staples

Kamasi Washington

Lauryn Hill

Wu Tang Clan

Michael Kiwanuka

 

Quite fancy seeing Sons of Kemet too, one of my mates who generally knows his shit has recommended them to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×