Quantcast
Favourite member of The Wu-Tang Clan? - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Favourite member of The Wu-Tang Clan?

Favourite member of The Wu?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite member of The Wu?

• RZA (Pronounced 'The Rizza')
    • GZA (Pronounced 'The Gizza' for the amusement of his English fans)
    • Method Man
    • Ol' Dirty Bastard
    • U-God
    • Raekwon The Chef
    • Master Killa
    • Ghostface Killah
    • Inspectah Deck

That was really tough but opted for Method Man, his got a really soothing tone - and anyone that can make Limp Bizkit actually sound really good gets my vote - i still actually love that tune he did with them.

Voted for Ghostface Killah.

Only got the "Wu-Tang Forever" album, and don't know that much about Wu or Hip hop in general, but the lines Ghostface ryhmes in "Impossible" are truly great.

My favourite piece of rap that.

I really cant vote, raekwon, method man or odb Ghostface Killah and inspector deck.

Its like choosing paper, scissors or stone. Fuck this shit. I couldnt do without any of them, sucks to be masta killah or u god tho so lets just rule them out right away.

DECEMBER 24, 1998

"What do they think they're doing? Where did you get that idea?" ODB said. He added angrily, "Those motherfucking people in Virginia. What are they motherfucking thinking?"

ODB, who is accused of stealing a pair of $50, size-11 Nike shoes from a sneaker store on July 4, was then pulled aside mid-rant by one of the many associates in his posse and told not to comment. The rapper returned, adding, "I take all that shit back."

Asked if he had any plans to fly to Virginia to face the charges, ODB said, "Not today. I love it in L.A. The girls' ass look tight. Not a lot of cellulite. ... And I've got shows to do. I'm just chillin'."

ODB, who announced earlier this year that he was changing his name to Big Baby Jesus and who also calls himself Osirus, identified himself that night as "DJ Coolie Hot."

N U M B E R O N E

On 2nd thooughts I should vote ODB!

Rza for me has the best voice, and is the general boss

Liquid swords or Wu Tang Forever were the best albums IMO

I follow RZA on twitter, no idea why, he says fuck all other than 'peace' every now and again, still it reminds me of being younger and cooler 15 years ago

The mad thing about The Wu is that even their least celebrated members are fucking great MCs. I love U-God's voice; deep as fuck and ace - especially on Gravel Pit. Master Killa is boss on The PJs by Pete Rock, too.

ODB SPEAKS:

"When I call myself Big Baby Jesus, I do it for a reason, and right now I’m Nuts. So, there’s no such way, no how, no motherucking way in the universe that I’m going to say that my name still isn’t Big Baby Jesus, also."

"I always love the pussy, and when I was seven years old, I had forty girlfriends. I think if a billionaire lost all of his fuckin’ money instantly, if he’s getting the nut, that’s the happiest moment of his muthafuckin’ life. The weed and money have a lot to do with the royal family as well."

"I’m gonna tell you like this. The next time I come out, I’m gonna be Count Blackula. The lights will go off and it’ll be like, "Introducing... Count Blackula!" That’s how I’m coming out!"

I'm like the phone company. I'm reaching out and touching you all as hard as I can."

Rakekwon for me but only because of the greatness of OBFCL.

His follow up albums were such a disappointment. Ghostface always delivered on the album front but was always better when his mate was alongside him. I'd put Gza as number 2 behind Raekwon in the MC stakes.

Rzr is a terrible rapper, but the production on 36 chambers is probably the best on any album ever. Some of the beats are incredible, never mind having them all on one album.

Rakekwon for me but only because of the greatness of OBFCL.

His follow up albums were such a disappointment. Ghostface always delivered on the album front but was always better when his mate was alongside him. I'd put Gza as number 2 behind Raekwon in the MC stakes.

Rzr is a terrible rapper, but the production on 36 chambers is probably the best on any album ever. Some of the beats are incredible, never mind having them all on one album.

You should check Cuban Links 2 - it's fucking fantastic.

RZA is a terrible MC? How so? Admittedly it's not his main thing, but his flow is pretty unique in my view. I like him on the mic and always have done.

I quite like his verses on Nutmeg and Marvel but apart from that, I just don't like his flow.

It's no co-incidence he hardly features on 36 Chambers but once they hit the big time, starts muscling his way in on tracks. He needs to stick behind the mixing desk.

Whilst I'm at it, I love the production on Marvel. Prob one of my top ones ever - its hypnotic.

Going to a club to watch GZA tonight, no idea what to expect, but I simply had to go with such a legend in town.

• Upvote 2