You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Favourite member of The Wu-Tang Clan?

Paul

Favourite member of The Wu?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite member of The Wu?

• RZA (Pronounced 'The Rizza')
    • GZA (Pronounced 'The Gizza' for the amusement of his English fans)
    • Method Man
    • Ol' Dirty Bastard
    • U-God
    • Raekwon The Chef
    • Master Killa
    • Ghostface Killah
    • Inspectah Deck

• 4 years later...
DECEMBER 24, 1998

"What do they think they're doing? Where did you get that idea?" ODB said. He added angrily, "Those motherfucking people in Virginia. What are they motherfucking thinking?"

ODB, who is accused of stealing a pair of $50, size-11 Nike shoes from a sneaker store on July 4, was then pulled aside mid-rant by one of the many associates in his posse and told not to comment. The rapper returned, adding, "I take all that shit back."

Asked if he had any plans to fly to Virginia to face the charges, ODB said, "Not today. I love it in L.A. The girls' ass look tight. Not a lot of cellulite. ... And I've got shows to do. I'm just chillin'."

ODB, who announced earlier this year that he was changing his name to Big Baby Jesus and who also calls himself Osirus, identified himself that night as "DJ Coolie Hot."

N U M B E R O N E

On 2nd thooughts I should vote ODB!

The mad thing about The Wu is that even their least celebrated members are fucking great MCs. I love U-God's voice; deep as fuck and ace - especially on Gravel Pit. Master Killa is boss on The PJs by Pete Rock, too.

ODB SPEAKS:

"When I call myself Big Baby Jesus, I do it for a reason, and right now I’m Nuts. So, there’s no such way, no how, no motherucking way in the universe that I’m going to say that my name still isn’t Big Baby Jesus, also."

"I always love the pussy, and when I was seven years old, I had forty girlfriends. I think if a billionaire lost all of his fuckin’ money instantly, if he’s getting the nut, that’s the happiest moment of his muthafuckin’ life. The weed and money have a lot to do with the royal family as well."

"I’m gonna tell you like this. The next time I come out, I’m gonna be Count Blackula. The lights will go off and it’ll be like, "Introducing... Count Blackula!" That’s how I’m coming out!"

I'm like the phone company. I'm reaching out and touching you all as hard as I can."

Rakekwon for me but only because of the greatness of OBFCL.

His follow up albums were such a disappointment. Ghostface always delivered on the album front but was always better when his mate was alongside him. I'd put Gza as number 2 behind Raekwon in the MC stakes.

Rzr is a terrible rapper, but the production on 36 chambers is probably the best on any album ever. Some of the beats are incredible, never mind having them all on one album.

Rakekwon for me but only because of the greatness of OBFCL.

His follow up albums were such a disappointment. Ghostface always delivered on the album front but was always better when his mate was alongside him. I'd put Gza as number 2 behind Raekwon in the MC stakes.

Rzr is a terrible rapper, but the production on 36 chambers is probably the best on any album ever. Some of the beats are incredible, never mind having them all on one album.

You should check Cuban Links 2 - it's fucking fantastic.

RZA is a terrible MC? How so? Admittedly it's not his main thing, but his flow is pretty unique in my view. I like him on the mic and always have done.

I quite like his verses on Nutmeg and Marvel but apart from that, I just don't like his flow.

It's no co-incidence he hardly features on 36 Chambers but once they hit the big time, starts muscling his way in on tracks. He needs to stick behind the mixing desk.

Whilst I'm at it, I love the production on Marvel. Prob one of my top ones ever - its hypnotic.

• 7 years later...