You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TV presenters/weather girls/soap stars etc

johnb

Guest PaddyBerger15
Yes, I liked Laura Green; slutty looking snob; pure filth.

Sarah Green's sister, am sure of it. Imagine drilling the pair...bourgeouistastic.

Fucking ace....the age of Chivalry is alive and kicking.

Fucking ace....the age of Chivalry is alive and kicking.

I remember walking back through Toxteth on a very cold winters night with a few mates.

One of the lads, Irish lad, says to one of the girls "oi give me yer coat!"

"Where's your chivalry?"

"F*ck chivalry, I'm freezing."

I remember walking back through Toxteth on a very cold winters night with a few mates.

One of the lads, Irish lad, says to one of the girls "oi give me yer coat!"

"Where's your chivalry?"

"F*ck chivalry, I'm freezing."

Bet he got at least upstairs feelies on account of being Irish and "charming".

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
Guest San Don
Becky Mantin, breathtaking scenes. You just know she's married to some producer who looks like George from Seinfeld.

[YOUTUBE]RFqVijtTzkU[/YOUTUBE]

She's up the duff now, isnt she? looks like that vid is from a while ago as she looks decidedly bigger in the midriff the other day.

Needs to sort her fucking hair out too, even the missus said it looked a mess! Miow!

She's up the duff now, isnt she? looks like that vid is from a while ago as she looks decidedly bigger in the midriff the other day.

Needs to sort her fucking hair out too, even the missus said it looked a mess! Miow!

She's always up the duff, she drops one and gets preggars again. She looks better with a bit of meat on her actually. Amazing woman.

Becky Mantin, breathtaking scenes. You just know she's married to some producer who looks like George from Seinfeld.

[YOUTUBE]RFqVijtTzkU[/YOUTUBE]

Seen her in the flesh in Norwich. Huge arse, tiny tits, strange nose and not a hint of a smile. Totally different personality to her fake tv one.

I wouldn't do her and I'm not fussy.

Guest davelfc
I am a bit partial to Naz. As I am Sarah Jane Mee.

They're both bloody lovely, if I had to choose one over the other I think my head would explode.

Best threesome ever!

SarahJaneMee2_2309997.jpg

sarah_jane_mee_newsroom_got_talent_y0F71OP.sized.jpg

• 11 months later...
Lucy Verasamy is the highlight of my early evenings, outstanding scenes, outstanding breasts.

[YOUTUBE]yYk8AEVNhUc[/YOUTUBE]

lucy-verasamy-pic-dm-454942430.jpg

7.27am is my prime wank-time before work. I'll be honest, weather girls alone are not hardcore enough to float my boat but I might try her plus some rape-tentacles or something. I'm gonna tune in tomorrow.