You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crappiest place you've been to in the UK

Harry Squatter

None of you have ever been to Middlesbrough then? Oh fuck what a smog ridden, soulless dump that place is, with tooth free, two headed cretins pushing prams everywhere you look. Should be wiped off the face of the earth*

*awaits fivetimes equally scathing agreement

Ive travelled to most places in the Uk through work and the worst place for scumbags, gun crime and utter shit is Anfield, Liverpool. I've lived there all my life so I know. Too close to Norris Green for example. Hardly any police. And finally within the last 5 years at least 10 shooting and a murder by stabbing that I know about (A priest by the way INSIDE a church).

It make me laugh when people tell me how great Liverpool is (refering to the team) and expect it to be an oasis in a great place. It aint.

Take all the good people out(and the ground) and fucking blow the place up.

My brothers' mate went to Uni in Middlesborough - he lasted 4 days, fuckin hated it but it was the only place he could get into that offered the course he wanted to do. Blackpool is shite, full of weird people and tons of jocks. My uncle moved to Kings Lynn years ago for promotion, he is dying to come back to lIverpool, I visited him last year and I can see why - it's dead apart from a few Chavs. Ely in Cambridgeshire is crap - people only go there to see the Cathedral, even on a saturday night there was no life there.

Ive travelled to most places in the Uk through work and the worst place for scumbags, gun crime and utter shit is Anfield, Liverpool. I've lived there all my life so I know. Too close to Norris Green for example. Hardly any police. And finally within the last 5 years at least 10 shooting and a murder by stabbing that I know about (A priest by the way INSIDE a church).

It make me laugh when people tell me how great Liverpool is (refering to the team) and expect it to be an oasis in a great place. It aint.

Take all the good people out(and the ground) and fucking blow the place up.

Good shout on Anfield actually, I used to work there, officialy it and Breckfield are the 2nd and 3rd most deprived wards in the country.

Bridgwater in Somerset is full of boy-racing, smack-taking, work-dodging, brain-dead inbreds.

When I lived in Weston-Super-Mare for a time, Bridgwater was looked down upon, and as such I feel that this alone qualifies it as "worst place in the UK", long before the fumes from the cellophane factory hit you.

I have never been very keen on Coventry, although I would put forward the case that Birmingham is actually a fairly decent place, and anyone who hasn't visited in the last few years could do a lot worse.

Indeed. Since they've started to renovate areas like Brindley place and older former industrial sites, its very up and coming. Broad St has a good bar/pub/club culture going on and its a nice place to be ! Well the centre anyway !

Worst place is Canvey Island, never, ever, again.

Cwmbach in South Wales is the biggest shithole on Gods earth.I shit you not, and if anyone on here is actually from there I am not apologising.I had to work there for a week once and was earning good money but I had to phone the boss up and tell him that if he didn`t move me I`d jack the job in, it was that depressing.

Rhyl is just a small Blackpool.

Blackpool has a very simian-heavy zoo, and they had little squirrel monkeys that weren't caged that just came over and let you stroke them. I enjoyed my trip there immensely and will no doubt be going back sometime soon.

various council estates in south east london. by far the worst is the elthared estate. then nunhead. terrible place again in s east london. most provincial towns like milton keynes. terrible terrible places. ellesmere port, what a dump.