You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Row

Count Morfeo

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently not, or you'd be the one w/ the info:yes:

I don't know the guy and don't know his relationships with people from the club, so as far as im concerned he may of got his information off a taxi driver. Therefore I don't really take much authority from his 'sensitive' information.

Guest ScousePower
Exactly what I thought. I've only been on 5 minutes but it seemed obvious.

FWIW he was banned on YNWA about a week back, so is probably looking for a new place to unleash his dementia.

Afternoon, freako. Sussed out any new user names recently?

I've got my eye on a couple. Beats working.

Guest ScousePower

Hehe, if you say so. Whatever gives your own dull, pointless cyber life some significance is fine by me.

I'm certainly not as fit as I used to be. Still handsome though.

Guest ScousePower

Hamstrung, the name says is all. Probably some failed student, depressed, budding serial killer with a small dick and intimacy problems.

If we're getting personal like.

Guest ScousePower
"The Row"...

Between harmstrung and ScousePower.

He'd shit out in real life. Probably have to get a plane over here too, the big glory-hunter woolyback.

At the risk of being called a wierdo or an agitator, here's what the Count knows about the Gillett-Hicks rift.

The problem seems to be that big Tom has the hump that his eldest will have little sway on the Liverpool board, compared to yer man Foster Gillett. And until he is promised a more influential position within the club, Hicks snr is keeping a tight hold on the purse strings.

Thank you Count, but what does this say about your previous posts about funding for the team. Is it a case of there being money but its not being released due to this fall out or that theres no money AND G&T have fallen out over Toms son ?

Guest ScousePower

Hermes offered me out at Otterspool and I just played along. I didn't expect the big, depressed arl loon to be serious. That's mentalist gear.

Guest ScousePower
Thank you Count, but what does this say about your previous posts about funding for the team. Is it a case of there being money but its not being released due to this fall out or that theres no money AND G&T have fallen out over Toms son ?

It says fuck all obviously.

The guy pretends to be a character off a childrens TV show.