You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Well done England U21s

Red Mist

Loved how they scored a goal while the Serbian fella was on the floor, apparently 'injured'. All the more sweeter since the scummy Serbian fans were racially abusing the black lads in the England team.

As far as I'm concerned NO team should stop play just because an opposition player is pretending to be injured. And in 95% of the cases they ARE just pretending, hoping to disrupt the opposing sides rythm.

We all know these dodgy continentals, always going to ground screaming in feigned agony only to get up after they've won the free-kick. Fuck 'em, hope the England team do that again and again until they win the tournament!

The Reds should also follow this policy of not kicking the ball out for the opposition. It's no longer a sporting gesture as in most cases the 'injured' player is only trying to con the ref and the opposition by faking injury.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved how they scored a goal while the Serbian fella was on the floor, apparently 'injured'. All the more sweeter since the scummy Serbian fans were racially abusing the black lads in the England team.

As far as I'm concerned NO team should stop play just because an opposition player is pretending to be injured. And in 95% of the cases they ARE just pretending, hoping to disrupt the opposing sides rythm.

We all know these dodgy continentals, always going to ground screaming in feigned agony only to get up after they've won the free-kick. Fuck 'em, hope the England team do that again and again until they win the tournament!

The Reds should also follow this policy of not kicking the ball out for the opposition. It's no longer a sporting gesture as in most cases the 'injured' player is only trying to con the ref and the opposition by faking injury.

Where is Joe Cole from again?

that matt derbyshire looks like a right cheeky cunt. when the serbian players were chasing him he starts pointing to the name on the back of his shirt, beginning to like that lad! good finish too. gave a very honest and down to earth interview too

God i just love england. So much better than Ireland. Cork, specifically.

I couldn't care less, seeing I'm from Denmark, but go ahead, idolise England and St Georges Crosses for all I care, but seeing it described as foreigners rolling around feigning injury is just plain wrong. Joe Cole is just 1 of a long list of English players doing the same.

that matt derbyshire looks like a right cheeky cunt. when the serbian players were chasing him he starts pointing to the name on the back of his shirt, beginning to like that lad! good finish too. gave a very honest and down to earth interview too

Haha, yeah that was class. Hopefully UEFA will come down hard on the Serbian animals who chased him like a pack of rabid dogs. What the fuck do they think this is, kabadi or football? Fucking pricks.

Haha, yeah that was class. Hopefully UEFA will come down hard on the Serbian animals who chased him like a pack of rabid dogs. What the fuck do they think this is, kabadi or football? Fucking pricks.

mate, u should read the comments on the highlights of the game on youtube, u think the players are bad, some of the fans... i think i loved derbyshire's action because it had more than a touch of the robbie fowler about it:thumbsup:

I couldn't care less, seeing I'm from Denmark, but go ahead, idolise England and St Georges Crosses for all I care, but seeing it described as foreigners rolling around feigning injury is just plain wrong. Joe Cole is just 1 of a long list of English players doing the same.

wibble...wibble

Serbia have to be kicked out for the racism. UEFA will do frig all yet again though.

UEFA have announced that they will be holding disciplinery procedures on July12...after the tournament finishes. Thus continuing their long upstanding tradition of doing nothing.

Fucking English---bomb the shite out of Belgrade and Novograd and now won't even kick the ball out. Damn shame Tito didn't have a successor, I reckon Yugoslavia would have won a World Cup by now.

As for the racism- this has been going on for ever 'on the continent'. Aragones still has a job, Big Ron lost his. All Eastern European fans will make monkey chants.

Of course Platini wants to reward them with more spots in teh CL.