Quantcast
Funny Pics that aren't worth starting a thread for - Page 605 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

4 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Photoshopped or not, that's terrifying.

I know it's hard to tell, even so why anyone would go swimming in waters where there's things like that lurking, fuck knows. 

2 hours ago, Harry's Lad said:

My lad has just told me.

It's what you get for sharing a video off an older gent, she told me it's from a film, probably a shite one at that.

2 hours ago, Geoff Woade said:

It’s from a film called The Shallows.

44 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

It's what you get for sharing a video off an older gent, she told me it's from a film, probably a shite one at that.

My lad said it was crap.

There was a teacher at one of the primary schools near where we live who's husband was killed by a shark while they were on their honeymoon about 10 years ago. He got bitten and died on the beach right in front of her.

Devastating.

Horrible things sharks.

8 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

My lad said it was crap.

There was a teacher at one of the primary schools near where we live who's husband was killed by a shark while they were on their honeymoon about 10 years ago. He got bitten and died on the beach right in front of her.

Devastating.

Horrible things sharks.

That's dreadful, yeah I can imagine it's an idiotic film. 

Those giant Squids throw their weight around too, fuck swimming in the sea never mind under it. 

3 hours ago, Harry's Lad said:

Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs. I was ready with my neg uzi if a shark had eaten one of those birdies. Or indeed if the seal had been disembowelled by the propeller. But instead, joy. Uber rep. 

9 hours ago, rb14 said:

Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs. I was ready with my neg uzi if a shark had eaten one of those birdies. Or indeed if the seal had been disembowelled by the propeller. But instead, joy. Uber rep. 

I did wonder about the propeller, maybe someone was rowing out of shot, Redgrave and Cracknell types. 

14 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

One up the bum, no harm done. Great conclude.

He's the fella you wanna sit next to on a plane. I was howling watching that