You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Remmie said:

All the paramedics seems like overkill, just boot them back through

I’m willing to bet a large amount of money this wouldn’t be your stance if it was your balls that were trapped. 

1 minute ago, Remmie said:

IMG-20200426-WA0002.jpg

I particularly like the person saying the one unforgivable sin is blasphemy. Phew, bet Ted Bundy was made up to hear that as they let him into heaven. 

1 minute ago, Sugar Ape said:

I’m willing to bet a large amount of money this wouldn’t be your stance if it was your balls that were trapped. 

I particularly like the person saying the one unforgivable sin is blasphemy. Phew, bet Ted Bundy was made up to hear that as they let him into heaven. 

Yeah, since when is blasphemy unforgivable, anyway? 

16 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

You know full well my balls are swollen and blue. 

If you’re just looking for me to kiss and massage them better then I’ve got good news for you. 

14 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Jesus Christ, how the fuck should I know?

On 26/04/2020 at 13:26, Numero Veinticinco said:

This isn't really the thread for this, but since you ask, Matthew 12:31-32 reads:

Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

Obviously different theologians interpret this differently, but the main interpretation is that it refers to resisting the pull that the Holy Spirit does through your conscience to cause you to repent of sin. So, if God works in your heart to cause you to see your sin, and you reject him and refuse to repent, you won't be forgiven.

In other words, basically, if you choose to reject God, that is the one sin that you can't be forgiven of because it's essentially a person saying they don't want to be forgiven.

11 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

This isn't really the thread for this, but since you ask, Matthew 12:31-32 reads:

Obviously different theologians interpret this differently, but the main interpretation is that it refers to resisting the pull that the Holy Spirit does through your conscience to cause you to repent of sin. So, if God works in your heart to cause you to see your sin, and you reject him and refuse to repent, you won't be forgiven.

In other words, basically, if you choose to reject God, that is the one sin that you can't be forgiven of because it's essentially a person saying they don't want to be forgiven.

Yeah, the final paragraph is pretty much how I understood it, so I googled it when I asked the question and the same thing popped up. Basically, it isn’t unforgivable. Unless you reject the forgiveness. In short, the guy in the meme needs to find Jesus. 

37 minutes ago, Aw Geez said:

Hahaha, had 3 exes text me and wondered if it was a common thing or if I was special. Obviously I'm not special.

What did they want? For you and family to be healthy or hoping you had it?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

... but posting a picture suggesting that Jesus was a bumder would, presumably, be "speaking a word against the Son of Man" and is therefore forgivable.

Looks like Ivan Jellical from Facebook is wrong.

2 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

D46CE94A-0A07-43A2-9ACB-4D443C8F04AC.jpeg

I don’t get it. I. Could do with some added context, or maybe more than that; a full written description of what this is about.

ta.

• Upvote 2