Quantcast
Funny Pics that aren't worth starting a thread for - Page 529 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Is the guy holding the two dolls with the blue and green tops the lead singer from the coral. If not then they shame ladle to brush their fucking hair with.

There's so much to say about this picture, I'm not sure where to start with it to be honest.

11 hours ago, Mook said:

IMG_20200307_193902.jpg

Why is one in a wheelchair? Do her fake legs not work? Or does the weird fucker have a handicapped festish as well as a doll fetish?

I feel sorry for the woman on the right. She turned up thinking even a fat lass like herself could get a date and some attention at an event like this. But has been marginalised because she has a pulse and doesn't have a plastic vagina

4 hours ago, redheart said:

Why is one in a wheelchair? Do her fake legs not work? Or does the weird fucker have a handicapped festish as well as a doll fetish?

I feel sorry for the woman on the right. She turned up thinking even a fat lass like herself could get a date and some attention at an event like this. But has been marginalised because she has a pulse and doesn't have a plastic vagina

He’s obviously fucked her sideways so she can no longer walk.

• Upvote 1