You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Yeah, clearly it’s you who can’t read. The person she’s donating the hair to has the cancer not the fucking girl in the photo you mad cunt.

And of course it’s ok to joke about gingers or being fat IN GENERAL like I said. Obviously doing it to one person in particular is not ok and no one has done that. Jesus Christ.

"She donated 30 inches of hair to make wigs for children with cancer" 

"Now some poor kid has to have ginger hair on top of having cancer" 

I've read it again and it clearly says the person donates hair to children with cancer so now the girl has ginger hair as well as having cancer. Whether it's the girl in the picture who has cancer or someone else who has it is the only misstep here, it still suggests having cancer and being ginger are comparable. That really isn't funny at all and I would be appalled if someone said that to my face.

I will always have a laugh and a joke on this site as it is full of mad cunts like me but this has hit a nerve as it is not fair to joke about people about their physical attributes and line them up alongside illness. As I say, I would be appalled if someone said that sentence to me. 

1 minute ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

"She donated 30 inches of hair to make wigs for children with cancer" 

"Now some poor kid has to have ginger hair on top of having cancer" 

I've read it again and it clearly says the person donates hair to children with cancer so now the girl has ginger hair as well as having cancer. Whether it's the girl in the picture who has cancer or someone else who has it is the only misstep here, it still suggests having cancer and being ginger are comparable. That really isn't funny at all and I would be appalled if someone said that to my face.

I will always have a laugh and a joke on this site as it is full of mad cunts like me but this has hit a nerve as it is not fair to joke about people about their physical attributes and line them up alongside illness. As I say, I would be appalled if someone said that sentence to me. 

That’s a long winded way of saying you were wrong, but whatever. 

And no one was saying it to you. It’s a fucking joke on the internet. If you’re offended, I don’t really give a shit. Go and report it to Dave if you want.

Fucking lucky you weren’t around when @Elmyn Noos posted regularly

• Upvote 1

They weren’t suggesting being ginger and having cancer were comparable.

They were suggesting it’s harsh when a child is fighting off such a terrible illness that now they have to look like a fucking idiot and lose some credibility as well.

Personally I think it would have been kinder to leave her bald, but you know, people have some funny ideas, don’t they.

As the last few pages demonstrates fairly eloquently.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

They were suggesting it’s harsh when a child is fighting off such a terrible illness that now they have to look like a fucking idiot and lose some credibility as well.

Personally I think it would have been kinder to leave her bald, but you know, people have some funny ideas, don’t they.

Are you suggesting that all gingers look like fucking idiots with zero credibility?  

Shooter, I wouldn't stand for this.

Attn DaveU re: Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper

19 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

That’s a long winded way of saying you were wrong, but whatever. 

And no one was saying it to you. It’s a fucking joke on the internet. If you’re offended, I don’t really give a shit. Go and report it to Dave if you want.

Fucking lucky you weren’t around when @Elmyn Noos posted regularly

I know you don't give a shit. That's hardly something to be proud of. 

5 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Are you suggesting that all gingers look like fucking idiots with zero credibility?  

More an outright statement of fact than a suggestion.

11 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

6 minutes ago, TK421 said:

I don't think I'll bother.