You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You can almost hear him gulp. "oh shit now the local newspaper is here, what next.. fucking hell"

Could well be, what I like is her face. She knows it's him and she is loving making something of this. Wasn't you eh.... best phone the company then and invite the local paper round, "honey the FBI have decided they want to investigate this further as part of international fraud, like with FIFA".

"Jesus Christ"

Guest Super Sub

This list is presumably from circa 1989, so for those of you puzzled by entry no. 10...

https-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEwNkhA-QMQ

Feel free to change their position on the list - I'd swap 10 and 1 round myself.

You and me think alike.

Guest davelfc

9ce884d27a5b6588e166cfa1334deeca.jpg

Virgin Media spokeswoman Dana Hashem said: “These films were unquestionably watched by someone in the Haywards’ home. We are happy to arrange a payment plan but have said they may want to find an alternative provider going forward.”

Retired nursery nurse Ann, who has five sons and 16 grandchildren, insisted neither she nor her husband, a former HGV driver, had ordered any films.

I think the clues are there for all to see. 

• Upvote 1

Guest davelfc
Within days, dozens of adult films had been ordered, seemingly from the couple’s address, including 14 in one day.

I'd be calling the guinness book of records, not the local rags.