You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Ive always had a mental image of you looking like Ben Stokes, I’m fucked if I know where that’s come from.

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Like a fat Ben Stokes, yeah?

Like a fat skinny bald ginger Ben Stokes. I’ve just had to Google who he was, no look nothing like him. Black hair and beard. 

You know Brad Pitt, say 15 years ago? Nothing like that either. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sugar Ape said:

Yeah, clearly it’s you who can’t read. The person she’s donating the hair to has the cancer not the fucking girl in the photo you mad cunt.

And of course it’s ok to joke about gingers or being fat IN GENERAL like I said. Obviously doing it to one person in particular is not ok and no one has done that. Jesus Christ.

Was Jesus Christ ginger?

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

No offence, Ginge, but this part is even worse than all the other stuff you’ve posted. 

Hey fellas, you don't have to be crazy to post here, but it helps! 

One of the things I've always loved about TLW is that Dave by and large lets us just get on with it. We know where the limits are and they only occasionally get overstepped and then the gaffer will step in as he has in this case. 

If we start walking on eggshells and analyzing every post the site will definitely have lost something. 

9 hours ago, SasaS said:

There was a case at Netflix not so long ago, when they sacked their marketing or PR head. They were discussing how to promote programmes where the word is used or used extensively. The black members of the marketing or PR team insisted he used the abbreviated term instead of the full word in his description, which he refused, on account of the fact they were analysing the material where, I imagined, the word was freely used and over-used, so I guess, it would sound ridiculous. They complained and the company sacked him.

Phew!

I read "using it descriptively can cost you your job" as if you were saying "you can't even describe someone as a n***** these days".

I was a little surprised, to say the least!

15 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

That’s a long winded way of saying you were wrong, but whatever. 

And no one was saying it to you. It’s a fucking joke on the internet. If you’re offended, I don’t really give a shit. Go and report it to Dave if you want.

Fucking lucky you weren’t around when @Elmyn Noos posted regularly

34419815-EA00-496B-A3BA-3ADB0C4E8F7B.jpeg

On 03/08/2019 at 21:00, Sugar Ape said:

That’s a long winded way of saying you were wrong, but whatever. 

And no one was saying it to you. It’s a fucking joke on the internet. If you’re offended, I don’t really give a shit. Go and report it to Dave if you want.

Fucking lucky you weren’t around when @Elmyn Noos posted regularly

I miss Noos, he raised the bar so high we could all fit under it. 

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Has anyone seen Shooter? Obviously you can’t miss him in real life but I haven’t noticed any of his posts. It’d be a shame if he’s taken any of this gingeracism personally. 

Maybe the government's crack anti ginger team have tracked him down and drowned him in the nearest toilet. 

42 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Has anyone seen Shooter? Obviously you can’t miss him in real life but I haven’t noticed any of his posts. It’d be a shame if he’s taken any of this gingeracism personally. 

You and that Birdsworth pushed him too far, like at the start of Rambo.  Now he's going to wander across a bridge in the rain and cause all sorts of shit.