You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Butch said:

Jealous? 

e410edcf7aeca60e7563015509837f8b_700wa_0.gif

Jealous? Generally speaking, there are a lot more cunts cutting people up and driving like pricks in those two car makes than any other make. 

A family member drives a BMW, proudly speaks how he shaves a lot of time off his commute over to Liverpool every day by being a cunt. I.e. cutting in at the last minute from a lane that is straight ahead when everyone else is queuing for the turn. The broad grin as he describes his acts of fuckwittery to the family, my kids all quite recently passed their tests and they just shook their heads. 

I'm honestly expecting the cunt to kill someone one day. 

If you are a sensible considerate driving BMW or Audi driver then beware, they'll kick you out of the club and remove the badge from your car, you are letting the side down. 

(your experience might be different from my 36 years of driving) 

indicators.jpg?itok=Q2jXp__Q&f=1

maxresdefault.jpg&f=1

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm quite amazed that you have taken the time to type all that shite out sitting in your corsa or Ford shite. You must be quite angry with your situation. There there didims it'll be OK. 

If you are a good boy maybe you too can enjoy the finer things in life I enjoy. Like stroking my big cock in my plush 5 series. 

560f2efb-fd9f-49be-8517-886616ff7d49.gif

• Downvote 4

Always amazed by people who brag about stuff, cars being prime example. So what if you have a BM , Audi or Merc, it's not like you have invented it and let's face it anyone can have one these days with finance deals available on new and used.

Just don't drive like a dickhead regardless of what model of chosen metal box you have 

Guest Kemlynreds
1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

Always amazed by people who brag about stuff, cars being prime example. So what if you have a BM , Audi or Merc, it's not like you have invented it and let's face it anyone can have one these days with finance deals available on new and used.

Just don't drive like a dickhead regardless of what model of chosen metal box you have 

Agree, back in the 80’s when I was a kid they were something special, now they’re ten a penny. If someone wants something nice and can afford it then I’m happy for them, just don’t be a dick.

1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

Why brag about something that depreciates every day that you own it.

Youre supposed to use the full lane or as much of it as possible and zip merge. Not all cram in early and leave a large section of road unused. Some drivers will then use the full road and try and force their way in to an already congested lane. Unless it's a motorway lane and you have to move over as soon as possible.

People drive too close to each other. That and mad speeding are why I hate driving.

9 hours ago, Butch said:

I'm quite amazed that you have taken the time to type all that shite out sitting in your corsa or Ford shite. You must be quite angry with your situation. There there didims it'll be OK. 

If you are a good boy maybe you too can enjoy the finer things in life I enjoy. Like stroking my big cock in my plush 5 series. 

560f2efb-fd9f-49be-8517-886616ff7d49.gif

KnJh.gif

• Upvote 1

In fairness about the car debate, a lot of people are twats at heart and would love to skip the traffic and push in. However, you know deep down that if you’re in a Dacia you’re already a Beta and wouldn’t dare in case a superior male driving a prestige motor rightly bullies you.

This is a joke btw - if you’re a cunt you’ll act like a cunt no matter what you drive.

25 minutes ago, pauliescouse said:

I've no idea what's going on here, but dancing beefeaters, a dancing banana and a dinosaur just wandering in dancing to some dutch track about 1:20 just about broke me!

EDIT: Track is by Snollebollekes, what a name!

Hahaha reminds me of this gif

dancing-nazis.gif

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahaha reminds me of this gif

dancing-nazis.gif

Honestly mate, that second link reminds me why I love the dutch, some of the best on the planet to throw a party with, probably after here I hope to end up there someplace. 

Cant get that fucking song out my head now though. And the dinosaur!