You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Josef Svejk said:

This post bumped from a 1970s thread...

Haha - is that an old one? That would explain why hardly anyone I sent it to replied in any way whatsoever.

I'll try and get one hot off the press for you next time.

3 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

60626923_2509229819097115_91476142340020

Absolutely this!!!!!!!!!!

In many parts of Andalucia, the street lights that illuminate the main roads are turned off in the roads (except ofc in affluent areas such as Marbella/Banus etc) as many local councils cant afford the electricity cost of them, meaning you are driving in pitch black except for your own headlights. Its not that bad, you get used to it, like driving down a country road late at night back in the UK I guess.

Biut then some cunt comes along, who has headlights that are so bright they can see into the future (apologise I nicked that phrase from someone here!), they also have the full beam on so if you dare look into your rearview mirror it takes about 5-10 seconds before you can re-adjust to see where you're going again. Fucking idiots.