You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

On 2/2/2019 at 8:18 AM, Aventus said:

I didn't realise the one with the kid was supposed to be racist, it didn't cross my mind with that one. That's how not racist I am, I didn't see colour.

I'll hold my hands up to the black guy in the bath and the aushwitz ones though, I knew they'd possibly be offensive and did it anyway cos I'm a cunt. Sorry. 

So, you knowingly posted two obviously racist "jokes". Not cool.

I'm intrigued at what you thought was funny about the one with the kid.

• Replies 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

So, you knowingly posted two obviously racist "jokes". Not cool.

I'm intrigued at what you thought was funny about the one with the kid.

It's funny because he looks like a shit in a toilet after it has been cleaned and black people are shit, innit. It works on so many levels.

Just now, Numerspart Veinticus said:

It's funny because he looks like a shit in a toilet after it has been cleaned and black people are shit, innit. It works on so many levels.

No, I meant the one with the baby. 

The racist "joke" (presumably) is that she's a skank, because she's white and her kid isn't.  I just can't see what a non-racist person who "doesn't see colour " would find funny in that.

5 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

No, I meant the one with the baby. 

The racist "joke" (presumably) is that she's a skank, because she's white and her kid isn't.  I just can't see what a non-racist person who "doesn't see colour " would find funny in that.

Oh, yeah, it's just racist. The guy saying 'bye' is like 'fuck that, I'm not looking after a black kid' or 'you fucked a black guy and I'm not going where a black guy has gone'. So yeah, deffo not so handy. That said, he apologised. I think he badly misjudged his audience. 

3 hours ago, Slippin’ Jimmy said:

Oh, yeah, it's just racist. The guy saying 'bye' is like 'fuck that, I'm not looking after a black kid' or 'you fucked a black guy and I'm not going where a black guy has gone'. So yeah, deffo not so handy. That said, he apologised. I think he badly misjudged his audience. 

I just assumed it was because the kid looks like a cunt, taking a selfie and sucking it's cheeks in. 

I'm not racist, I just have a dark sense of humour, I misjudged the audience. My general opinion is that if a hugely popular TV show like South Park can make these jokes then so can I. 

On 2/8/2019 at 5:11 PM, Alan Sex said:

I’m all for deleting the posts, plus all the follow up posts. 

Bloke made a mistake- we move on. 

A dark ark day for all concerned. 

Of course, if it happens again we’ll have ourselves a good ol’ GF lynchin’. 

Fucking hell