Quantcast
aaron lennon?? - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Guest paulhigham

aaron lennon??

why would spurs sell if they thought he was any use? personally, i think he's ordinary and no better than pennant ... and that comes from someone who thinks pennant will never be good enough.

personally by the end of the season i was warming to pennant, his form picked up and he began to look like a useful player. my mate watches way more spurs matches than i, and he is constantly telling me that lennon flatters to decieve, lacks final pass, cant cross and the play tends to break down a lot in his posession, all that in combination of the inflated price

no thanks

Was talking to a Spurs supporteing friend yesterday and it seems Lennon has a bit of a problem staying free of niggling injuries. so no thanks one sicknote (bit harsh on H i know but tough) is enough. rather have SWP for 10 million

we could have bought him for 1million when he left leeds, so why buy now

we could have had eto'o when we bought diouf ... so best not go near eto'o either eh? what type of a reason is that?!

we could have bought him for 1million when he left leeds, so why buy now

Worst. Argument. Ever.

If we didn't sign players we could have got cheaper at an earlier date, we would never sign ANYONE.

If £10m is his value in the transfer market (and if Pennant is worth £6m, that seems reasonable enough), then that's what you pay.

rather SWP than Lennon as both have pace both can play down the right beat a man and are young England stars

but i think SWP has a better finish in front of goal but if we get either i would be suprised to say the least for the following reasons

1/ Club selling to a rival

2/ They are both English

3/ They are both over priced

4/ You can sign a more complete player from elsewhere for less

5/ Might have a fee of 10m for someone but not to Liverpool

why would spurs sell if they thought he was any use? personally, i think he's ordinary and no better than pennant ... and that comes from someone who thinks pennant will never be good enough.

Yep. The only player at Spurs I'd be happy to see here is King - and I'm no longer sure about him with his fitness record over the last 18 months.

I wouldn't say no to Berbatov.

True, I suppose. I'm not sure he's much better than what we've got, though.

True, I suppose. I'm not sure he's much better than what we've got, though.

Depends if he can maintain last season's form - on which he's certainly a class above Bellamy and Kuyt. It's all a bit irrelevant anyway I suppose, but I do think the one area Spurs are as strong if not stronger than us is the final third - maybe not individually, but some of the attacking play they put together as a team towards the end of last season was very impressive.

Shite in defence and central midfield though.