You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool Memorabilia?

Baz1969

Thanks for that - looks like a good site but they dont seem to have any signed jerseys

If you go on the first liverpool link about 10 pages in there are 3 signed shirts

Large tagged shirt hand signed by 13 inc Garica, Dudek, Finnan, Kuyt, Zenden, Warnock, Bellamy, Gonzalez, Aurelio, Benitez, Riise, Palleta & Peltier £139.95

X-Large tagged shirt hand signed by 18 inc Riise, Warnock, Reina, Benitez, Zenden, Finnan, Aurelio, Kuyt, Sissoko, Bellamy, Peltier, Dudek, Carragher, Reina, Pennant, Gonzalez, Garcia & Alonso £199.95

• 9 years later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-39941891

Liverpool star David Fairclough's shirt sells for £10,000

A shirt worn by a footballer who scored the winning goal in one of Liverpool FC's most epic European Cup ties has sold for £10,000 at auction.

The number 12 shirt was worn by David Fairclough in his team's victory over French side St Etienne 40 years ago, on their way to a European Cup triumph.

Fairclough earned the nickname supersub for his knack of scoring when he came off the bench.

The shirt, which was kept in a bread box, was listed to reach up to £6,000.

Fairclough, 60, said he would give the money raised from the sale at London-based Graham Budd Auctions to his children.

In March 1977, Liverpool were six minutes away from an exit in the second leg of the quarter-final tie at a packed Anfield when the Liverpool-born striker changed the match.

Fairclough controlled a long pass from Ray Kennedy on his chest, shrugged off a heavy challenge and with two touches slotted the ball home from just inside the penalty area to give his side the 3-1 win they needed for an aggregate victory.

It sent fans wild and prompted a TV commentator to scream: "Supersub strikes again!"

• 2 years later...

Apologies if this is in the wrong thread.

Need some advice. Bought my lad his first LFC kit with his name on when he was one and he’s now obviously grown out the kit.

So decided to frame the shirt alongside a pic of us winning number 6. Basically to start his memorabilia collection off.

What frame would people recommend to use for a child’s kit to fit with space for a pic at the bottom. Was thinking a box frame but don’t think that will work.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

13 minutes ago, Walter Sobchak said:

Apologies if this is in the wrong thread.

Need some advice. Bought my lad his first LFC kit with his name on when he was one and he’s now obviously grown out the kit.

So decided to frame the shirt alongside a pic of us winning number 6. Basically to start his memorabilia collection off.

What frame would people recommend to use for a child’s kit to fit with space for a pic at the bottom. Was thinking a box frame but don’t think that will work.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

Where are you based ? 

Many years ago I had some stuff I wanted framing and went to a local picture framing shop and they helped choose, made the size I required and even presented it for me.

It was by Taskers Wavertree somewhere.

1 hour ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Where are you based ? 

Many years ago I had some stuff I wanted framing and went to a local picture framing shop and they helped choose, made the size I required and even presented it for me.

It was by Taskers Wavertree somewhere.

I would go somewhere local, however under present conditions I don’t think that counts as essential. Was going to do this to keep me busy in lockdown.

Might wait till this blows over and do it then. Thanks for the reply.

27 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I have Jan Molbys shirt from 1985 signed by the whole squad. Someone offered me 100 quid for it once and I told them to go fuck themselves.

If you want that framed mate I suggest using BAE 

2 hours ago, Walter Sobchak said:

I would go somewhere local, however under present conditions I don’t think that counts as essential. Was going to do this to keep me busy in lockdown.

Might wait till this blows over and do it then. Thanks for the reply.

Good point well made. 

I didn't even think about that, which I am not sure is a good or bad sign.