You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who held the smoking gun(s)?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who held the smoking gun(s)?

• Oswald did it
    • Hell no, Im a conspiracy theorist
    • I dunno, it was some cunt with a gun I imagine
    • J.F who?

Woody harrelson old man (Charles) claimed he was part of the team that shot JFK according to the “son of a hitman” podcast.  I don’t think it’s true personally as he seemed a bit of a billy bullshitter and was high when he made the claim.

however He does look like one of the “3 tramps” picked up by police during the shooting and then there’s the fact he was defended by the jack rubys lawyer during one of his trials for murder.

I’ve loved this topic since doing it in school when I was about 14. 

When I coached in Texas 9 years ago, I was determined to go to the museum, which I did. Genuinely, one of my life goals to visit it, but it wasn’t half disappointing. This is the room, this is the shot and some billboards saying there was no conspiracy.

Anyways, for those who are interested, here are the photos from the day. I’ve disguised myself to keep my anonymity from the forum - god forbid somebody from the forum try’s to attack me at a game for being a pro-FSGer or even worse, try’s to talk to me. 

CE5E990B-27A7-47A5-A70B-400476D9FD51.jpeg

88ACAE09-76B4-4194-869D-5990F98E0B81.png

C43C5C99-3697-40EA-A8E3-C5751248E524.png

6EFD20E5-9EDD-4E41-A254-D7C3815CF360.png

8044BC27-BB19-4530-8F43-E6E34BEE1A8A.png

CDA64C74-8BAA-4D41-A77F-4931169D41C8.png

3726C238-9688-439F-A88D-45A8DC0090DF.png

• Upvote 7

11 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

The real question is why "To catch a Predator" is on your phone

Trying to keep one step ahead eh

2I5O.gif

It’s a humorous name for a WhatsApp group I’m in.

Gylfi Sigurdsson is admin. 

On 18/02/2010 at 11:59, The Acolyte said:

According to this website the Zupruder film is a fake or has been altered to fall in line with what the governement story was.

i've watched that film over a hundred times and I'm embarassed to admit that not once had it occured to me that:

1. Although stated by eyewitness that the vehicle slowed stopped and then acelerated during the shooting the car does none of these in the film.

2. When he recieves the fatal head shot the red spray instantly appears and then disappears. No body in the car has any blood or brain on them!

Check it out.

JFK assassination film hoax - A simple introduction

Just been reading this. Never even seen it suggested that the video was ‘faked’ before but it seems obvious when it’s presented like that. Fascinating. 

4 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

Gary laid it out forensically in Mr Inbetween Season 2, what more do you need?

Whatever Gary said has slipped my mind. Watched a couple of YouTube videos about Oswald in bed recently and also the PBS doc about the life of JFK. 

I’d completely settled on ‘no conspiracy’ but why would they doctor/fake the video with obvious flaws and then release it years later? The video itself just poured more flames on the fire. Fascinating and baffling in equal measure. 

These aren’t necessarily questions directed at you, by the way. This isn’t harassment. 

10 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Whatever Gary said has slipped my mind. Watched a couple of YouTube videos about Oswald in bed recently and also the PBS doc about the life of JFK. 

I’d completely settled on ‘no conspiracy’ but why would they doctor/fake the video with obvious flaws and then release it years later? The video itself just poured more flames on the fire. Fascinating and baffling in equal measure. 

These aren’t necessarily questions directed at you, by the way. This isn’t harassment. 

Just drop those questions to my work email and I’ll get right back to you.

• Upvote 1