You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What's the worst thing to run out of?

RedinSweden

What is the worst thing to run out of?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What is the worst thing to run out of?

Bog roll, i often find myself doing the bunny hop in search of something to whipe my arse with.

Reminds me of the Budweiser (I think) radio advert from a few years ago. "Thank you mr restroom-toilet-paper-refiller. So we don't have to do the bunny hop with our trousers round our ankles in search of toilet roll." Or something like that.

We never run out of any of this stuff - we always have loads spare. We keep milk frozen as the kids drink gallons of the stuff, so the nearest we come to a crisis is when we forget to take one out to thaw. Even then, 20 mins in the microwave sorts it.

Bog roll, i often find myself doing the bunny hop in search of something to whipe my arse with.

My mate at university (honest, Guv, it was a mate... definitely not me) got caught out like this and ended up using his socks.

Reminds me of the Budweiser (I think) radio advert from a few years ago. "Thank you mr restroom-toilet-paper-refiller. So we don't have to do the bunny hop with our trousers round our ankles in search of toilet roll." Or something like that.

Heard it, 'Like a brave soldier you storm hostile territory to help your troops armed only with a newspaper.'

And it made me laugh. Hard.

It's one of them, you're not arsed about smoking until you find out you've only got 4 fags between 2 of you to last 2 hours (which may be all you'd smoke anyway in that time) but it all of a sudden becomes the most important thing ever to get more and you're desperate to get some in case, god forbid, you have no fags left. Plus the 4 fags left in the pack get smoked in 15 minutes :biggrin:

It's one of them, you're not arsed about smoking until you find out you've only got 4 fags between 2 of you to last 2 hours (which may be all you'd smoke anyway in that time) but it all of a sudden becomes the most important thing ever to get more and you're desperate to get some in case, god forbid, you have no fags left. Plus the 4 fags left in the pack get smoked in 15 minutes :biggrin:
You sound like Allen Carr