You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Ctrl V game.

Stouffer

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mate,

Was wondering if you could possibly speak to some of your case workers – basically I am getting a lot of revisions where we are invoicing the Landlord for OP as they were the payee and the Op are clearly CL error.. they need to remember to re-assign the OP.. example would be 50365. I also spoke to Nicole Gomes the other day about it as she tends to do it a lot.

cheers Amy

Hi,

With regard to the Encryptor connectivity problems customer Crown Prosecution Service (Leatherhead) are experiencing:-

Planned work they carried out:-

The encryptor was moved to a secure cabinet to comply with regulation.

No configuration was changed, merely a cable swap (This has been proven to work fine) same ports, nothing was changed. Previous cabling setup was retried in order to rule out the move, the Encryptor still failed.

The same work has been carried out in the past on a few of their other sites, same issues were seen. These were tracked down to a caching issue between the Encryptor and the device / devices this communicates with on the Fujitsu side.

We (C & W) were informed connectivity was restored at 20:00hrs 14/06/07 for just 1min (could this have been the Encryptor attempting to exchange keys in order to establish a connection???) It seems too much of a coincidence this lasted for just 1min (60sec timeout maybe???)

Please could you investigate to see if there have been any attempts to exchange keys / establish a connection from the Encryptor?

blah blah blah blah my job sucks

Guest shaunshanks

I must be fookin stupid, because i dont have a clue what this thread is about, what chance do i stand in the GF championship if i dont even understand this?

Clipboard? ctrl V?

Im going to go back to pen and paper soon.......

Lord Borthbury wrote:

> Interestingly, [shaylor] is also the SWP's favourite ex-spook, and he has

> appeared at a few Stop the War Coalition events. Whether this is a

> deliberate attempt to lessen the STWC in the public's eyes or not is a

> moot point, but the Trots should really be giving him a very wide berth.

I don't really think the SWP needs any help discrediting itself!

Seriously though, the hard left's desire to co-opt to their cause just about anyone who shares any facet of their anti-establishment/anti-American/anti-liberal/anti-democracy beliefs is pretty much innate. I don't think they are physically capable of giving people like David Shaylor a wide berth.

Lord Borthbury <lordborthbury@mac.com> wrote:

> Interestingly, [shaylor] is also the SWP's favourite ex-spook, and he has

> appeared at a few Stop the War Coalition events. Whether this is a

> deliberate attempt to lessen the STWC in the public's eyes or not is a

> moot point, but the Trots should really be giving him a very wide berth.

I don't really think the SWP needs any help discrediting itself!

Seriously though, the hard left's desire to co-opt to their cause just about anyone who shares any facet of their anti-establishment/anti-American/anti-liberal/anti-democracy beliefs is pretty much innate. I don't think they are physically capable of giving people like David Shaylor a wide berth.

:D haha thats just noise, except the references to Sean Wright-Phillips.

NOW THEY'VE UPSET JESUS!

We were slightly worried when we saw the headline "Church Calls for Resistance Ban" but it's nothing to do with us, oh no. It's Sony again. Now the Lord Jesus is pissed off that they have used one of his places of worship - Manchester Cathedral, in their disappointing and under-achieving launch title Resistance: Fall of Man. "I think they are going to be in for a surprise because we are not going to let this one go," said Canon Paul Denby, Manchester Cathedral Subdean and Administrator. We don't know what plan of action the world's 2.1 billion Christians have in mind but it should be an easy fight against only 300 million PlayStation owners. We asked Jesus for a comment but he was too busy playing Gears of War.