You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Ctrl V game.

Stouffer

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent idea Stouff.

Mine is:

cd c:\Program Files\Handbrake

hbcli -i d: -t 1 -e x264 -x level=30:threads=1 -w 480 -l 272 -E faac -R 48 -b 500 -o test.mp4

You can rely on me to be the nerdy faced geeky twat. I'm trying to rip a dvd direct to PSP compatible file, and the above is a way of doing this from a batch file. Handbrake is the tool im using in case any PSP owners want to give it a lash.

Paste whatever is on your clipboard onto the thread by pressing Ctrl + V or right clicking and selecting paste.

Mine is.

This page is intentionally left blank.

Gotta love Stouff's explanation so even the biggest moron can work it out. As I've just got in and turned the PC on I suspect it wont paste anything but lets give it a whirl:

IFK Norrköpings A-trupp återtupptog under måndagen träningen i ett Norrköping med närmast tropisk temperatur. Laget hade några välbehövliga lediga dagar över helgen och tar nu fart inför en viktig vecka med cupmatchen mot Hammarby på torsdag och bortamötet i Superettan med pigga nykomlingen Bunkeflo på söndag.

IFK-tränaren Mats Jingblad förklarar hur veckan är upplagd:

- Vi tränar måndag, tisdag och onsdag. Spelar cupmatchen på torsdag, tränar igen fredag och lördag innan vi senare på lördagen åker ner till Malmö för söndagsmatchen mot Bunkeflo. Det är full rulle hela veckan.

Inga nya skador har tillkommit i truppen och Mats har en del funderingar inför torsdagens cupmatch:

- Det blir en del avvägningar att göra kring de spelare som haft en del skavanker, vi får se hur det ser ut på torsdag. Magnus Samuelsson kommer dock inte att spela, han var på behandling i fredags och kommer tidigast på torsdag eller fredag att börja fotbollsträna. I övrigt har vi en ganska frisk trupp, om man undantar långtidsskadade Omekanda och Racu, säger Mats Jingblad.

IFK har inga tankar på att låta friska spelare avstå cupmatchen för att sparas till seriematchen.

- Nej, inte av den anledningen. Däremot kommer vi att låta några spelare som inte fått spela så mycket få chansen i cupmatchen. Det har vi alltid gjort i cupspelet, Sasa Sjanic kommer t.ex. att stå i mål. Stefan Thordarson är avstängd i seriematchen och kommer säkert till spel på torsdag, fortsätter Jingblad.

Magnus Samuelsson besök hos den engelske landslagsläkaren Leif Swärdh gick bra. Enligt rapporterna har han fått samma typ av behandling som vid tidigare hälproblem och fått en bra reaktion på behandlingen. IFK-ledningen hoppas att han åter är spelklar till matchen mot Bunkeflo.

Långtidsskadade Simon Omekanda och Petru Racu får däremot vänta på återkomsten till laget. Racu har drabbats av ett benmärgsödem och rehabtränar under hela juni månad. Ljumsskadade Omekanda kommer att magnetröntgas under morgondagen.

As ever, Heaney makes full use of sound - with alliteration and assonance prominent - to evoke the "earthiness" of the theme, as well as the rhythm of the workers in the fields.

There is a great deal of imagery in the poem, especially around religion, death and decay, cold and hardship, and the earth.

The earth:

“To fish a new load from the crumbled surf.”

This metaphor evokes the sea and, as ever, Heaney’s obsession with nature is clear in his choice of image (ploughed soil can appear like water, anyway).

As ever, Heaney makes full use of sound - with alliteration and assonance prominent - to evoke the "earthiness" of the theme, as well as the rhythm of the workers in the fields.

There is a great deal of imagery in the poem, especially around religion, death and decay, cold and hardship, and the earth.

The earth:

“To fish a new load from the crumbled surf.”

This metaphor evokes the sea and, as ever, Heaney’s obsession with nature is clear in his choice of image (ploughed soil can appear like water, anyway).

D- - Clichéd twaddle. Must try harder. :whistle:

Mine is:

The proposal is appropriately scaled in relation to its surroundings and that of the adjacent building. It will have an acceptable appearance by virtue of its massing, scale, detailing. The design picks up the positive properties of the terrace including the use of sliding sash windows. The windows are appropriately scaled and detailed in relation to the parent property and that of the adjacent extension (32 Eaton Place).

WAS ON JSA, DIAGNOSED AS DEPRESSED SO WAS PUT ON INCAPACITY BENEFIT

2 LETTERS TO ATTEND 2 INTERVIEWS

WANTS TO KNOW IF THIS IS CORRECT AS HE PHYSICALLY CANNOT ATTEND AND CAN HE CHALLENGE THIS REQUEST

HAD TO CALL CLIENT BACK

Can't that depressed if he can get together the motivation to challenge!