Quantcast
Tunes that are just fucking ace..... - Page 62 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

Tunes that are just fucking ace.....

Guest Pistonbroke

This has been used in so many films I've lost track, a haunting piece of music that just draws you into the pure beauty of the piano. 

This has been used in so many films I've lost track, a haunting piece of music that just draws you into the pure beauty of the piano. 

He is just brilliant. 'Divenire', 'Nightbook' and 'In A Time Lapse' are all top class albums. In terms of most used tracks, I'd say 'Primavera' has been used quite a bit in adverts, trailers and shows. Even if you don't know it by name, you'll probably have heard part of it somewhere. One of his other tracks, 'Andare', was also sampled by David Guetta on his most recent hit.

Guest Pistonbroke

He is just brilliant. 'Divenire', 'Nightbook' and 'In A Time Lapse' are all top class albums. In terms of most used tracks, I'd say 'Primavera' has been used quite a bit in adverts, trailers and shows. Even if you don't know it by name, you'll probably have heard part of it somewhere. One of his other tracks, 'Andare', was also sampled by David Guetta on his most recent hit.

I've listened to quite a lot of his stuff on YouTube/Spotify. He's done loads of stuff and it's the kind of easy listening stuff I like listening too. I shall definitely be looking at buying a few of his albums. 

Suburbia (Pet Shop Boys)

True Faith (New Order)

We Didn't Start The Fire (Billy Joel)

White Shade Of Pale (Procul Harum)

New England (Kirsty McColl)

Fuck sake, Tony. Post the videos you lazy fishy, minge face.

• Upvote 2

This is already somewhere in the last 78 pages of this thread but deserves a repost.  I spent about 3 months trying to keep this on youtube and it kept getting deleted by the nazis at Wanker Brothers.

Also:

• Upvote 1

Fuck sake, Tony. Post the videos you lazy fishy, minge face.

He's a proper cunt isn't he.  Disgraceful scenes in this thread, a complete lack of respect for the format, traditions and history.

Here you go, I'll post the two I repped him for:

The best version of this you will ever hear:

I still have Kirsty's version on 7" somewhere, love her voice.

• Upvote 1

Before they turned into stadium whores, fucking ace tune.  MOAR COWBELL

It's 7 years since I first heard this and I still don't have a clue what time signature it's supposed to be in.

He's a proper cunt isn't he. Disgraceful scenes in this thread, a complete lack of respect for the format, traditions and history.

Here you go, I'll post the two I repped him for:

The best version of this you will ever hear:

I still have Kirsty's version on 7" somewhere, love her voice.

Bragg is boss.

• Upvote 1