You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tunes that are just fucking ace.....

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

Mmmm crusty:

Second one - I was walking through Exchange Square in Manchester one day last summer on the way to work and there was a guy busking who started playing this as I was just passing him.  Walking pace slowed, then stopped, then I turned round and ended up sat on the pavement leaning back against a planter whilst he played.  Must have looked particularly odd because it was one of the rare days that I needed to wear a suit, shirt and tie for work.  When he finished I got up and gave him a tenner.  I was engaged 20 years ago and the song is one of two by NMA that were 'our songs' - his version of it was at least as good as the original and coming completely out of left field as it did, it just blew me away. 

Anyway I told him that as I chucked my tenner in, told him he was great and said thanks for sending me off to work with a smile on my face.  Fucker only went and did the song below, which is the other one.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's kick the dust off this mother...

I'd rather feel like shit than be full of shit and if I offended you, oh I'm sorry but maybe you need to be offended, but here's my apology and one more thing... fuuuuuccckckkk yooouuuuuuu

Suicidal  \m/

• Upvote 1