Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

Tunes that are just fucking ace.....

16 minutes ago, mars said:

Catchy as fuck.

I posted it in the Unique Words thread, because... well, "chaise longue" gets mentioned a few times.

10 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

One more for tonight, enjoy a bit of a 70's Soul classic.

That's a great record, forgot all about that, also repped for the Chris Lawler avatar, he was my uncles favourite payer, after Lawler left Liverpool my unc and a few of his mates went to a Stockport mid week game just to see him play. Bit fucking strange really.

11 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

One more for tonight, enjoy a bit of a 70's Soul classic.

Nice one. Haven't heard that for years. He was always referred to as Jim Jockstrap.

Just now, Tony Moanero said:

Repped. I love that rendition of Waterloo Sunset.

Saw Ray Davies at the Bristol Hippodrome in 1999, one of the best ‘concerts’ I’ve ever seen. 

He was amazing. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

From that few days that music peaked. Never to be surpassed.

Beautiful song that.

• Like 1

On 07/08/2021 at 09:29, Gnasher said:

That's a great record, forgot all about that, also repped for the Chris Lawler avatar, he was my uncles favourite payer, after Lawler left Liverpool my unc and a few of his mates went to a Stockport mid week game just to see him play. Bit fucking strange really.

Chris Lawler is a distant relation on my dads side of the family, although over the years and especially since my parents passed, we’ve long lost contact with relatives in the north west. All the Lawler’s are reds in our family, even my young grandsons have now picked up the baton. 

My work here is done. 

23 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Chris Lawler is a distant relation on my dads side of the family, although over the years and especially since my parents passed, we’ve long lost contact with relatives in the north west. All the Lawler’s are reds in our family, even my young grandsons have now picked up the baton. 

My work here is done. 

Fantastic, he was a little before my time but my elders told me what a great player he was, so much so that my uncle never really took to his replacement, Phil Neal.