Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

Tunes that are just fucking ace.....

Once there was SLADE. We all know that Noddy became an actor of sorts, and still entertains. Dave Hill and Don Powel I think just rehash previous SLADE hits on the live circuit, but the guy I always wondered about, and the person I thought had the most talent (not to take anything away from Noddy’s vocals and co song writing skill ) was Jim Lea.

Multi instrumentalist, and main musical creativity in the band, I’ve often wondered what happened to him. In 2016 he released the album ‘Therapy’. It’s ordinary, by and large, but the track ‘Deadrock Uk’ has me hooked.

just like the old days.

11 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Truly the geatest album ever made. When it was actually made (not released) was open to some debate because of the anti Vietnam war undertones. I heard years ago it was 1968.

On 17/01/2021 at 11:18, Butch said:

Genius Bowie. Overused word for a musician, not for the composer below who Bowies linked with.  Sacamoto fits the word Genius easily, someone once said he didnt compose music but poetry of sound, 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Genius Bowie. Overused word for a musician, not for the composer below who Bowies linked with.  Sacamoto fits the word Genius easily, someone once said he didnt compose music but poetry of sound, 

Forbidden Colours. I bought the single by Sylvian and Sakamoto.

Nowhere near as beautiful as that.

1 hour ago, Harry's Lad said:

Forbidden Colours. I bought the single by Sylvian and Sakamoto.

Nowhere near as beautiful as that.

Yeah special talents.

Edit  here you go

• Upvote 1