Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

Tunes that are just fucking ace.....

On 30/12/2019 at 11:53, easytoslip said:

Great song, I was watching it the other day live in Germany I think, must be about 77 maybe earlier. Without sounding to bleak, I missed my mates funeral a few weeks ago sadly but I remember him saying this will be his send off song, so I hope it was. He was a member on here so now it’s a case of each time I hear it I will give him a thought.

Which TLW member did we lose? Shame to hear that.

15 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Which TLW member did we lose? Shame to hear that.

Sammy Aftershave, from Fazakerley , he lived down here for many years before moving back about 3 years ago. Can’t believe I’m writing that , good lad for sure

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, easytoslip said:

Sammy Aftershave, from Fazakerley , he lived down here for many years before moving back about 3 years ago. Can’t believe I’m writing that , good lad for sure

That's fucking awful news, he was genuinely one of my favourite posters on here.

Gutted & sorry for your loss.

6 minutes ago, Mook said:

That's fucking awful news, he was genuinely one of my favourite posters on here.

Gutted & sorry for your loss.

Cheers, miss the big fella as do

plenty of others, if we win the league I’ll be raising a glass , that’s for you mate.

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, easytoslip said:

Oh, that’s awful, easy. So sorry to read this. He always seemed like one of the good guys 

On 15/02/2020 at 18:21, easytoslip said:

Jesus! Had no idea. Sympathies to his family. Did you know what happened?

Aretha at her finest.  Singing the old Bobby Womack classic 'that's the way I feel about ya' 

You'll be hard pressed to find a better vocal performance than the following 5 minutes.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

Aretha at her finest.  Singing the old Bobby Womack classic 'that's the way I feel about ya' 

You'll be hard pressed to find a better vocal performance than the following 5 minutes.

This live version is pretty fucking good too...