Quantcast
Tunes that are just fucking ace..... - Page 138 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

Tunes that are just fucking ace.....

I love Polly. And Scarlett. (First vid's NSFW, second is just pure sex, third is the original, which is still extremely easy to masturbate to, fourth I kind of got carried away.) I'm pretty sure she wrote this about me.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, paddyberger said:

Ace song. A couple of good covers.

Evan Dando. Now that is one unhinged motherfucker. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Evan Dando. Now that is one unhinged motherfucker. 

I love Evan, he’s not in a good place unfortunately. Lost count of the amount of times I’ve seen him, some where he was definitely out of it. 

He’s one of my all time favourites.

Mate of mine had a gig at Poole’s centre for the arts last night, they’re putting on some nights to try and give bands not signed to large labels a platform. Really nice intimate setting and lovely venue.

Couple of older fellas were the warm-up playing bluegrass, guitar and double bass. Was proper. They slipped in a cover towards the end and the lyrics struck a chord.

I’d never heard it before but had a chat with them after and it’s this. It’s not a recent song so I’m no doubt just late to the party as ever, but thought it’s beautiful stuff.