You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

No fucker in that pub had anything to say to him though. Haha!

Haha I know. If he wasn’t a well known fighter, with that mop you’d have at least seen a chair appear in the air from the back. If he’s offended one cunt in there then job done. I think it’s funny. 

Took the dog down the Ralla the other day and two lads on bikes went past. I always throw him on his lead when there’s a bike and stand and let them past. They could have been from Speke or Bootle being on that trail I don’t know but fuck me it was ESD on LSD. I don’t think either of them even knew what they were saying to each other. 

Still hearing the other the top “thank youuuwww” from women in the shops. Goes right through me that. Whatever happened to a good old fashioned “ta luv”

Where was he watching it? And if he dislikes all of the people in there, why has he gone there to watch it? It also reeks of bullying that - like “har har - nobody would say a word” probably the way he wouldn’t react if brock lesnar was in there saying something about him. 

Paddy used to make me cringe during his time in cage rage, but he’s won me over in parts and supporting a local lad is always something you want to do, but that’s literally like the older lads at the back of the bus shouting “and what are you going to do?” and he can be equally toe curling and try hard as much as he’s sound or funny.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Haha I know. If he wasn’t a well known fighter, with that mop you’d have at least seen a chair appear in the air from the back. If he’s offended one cunt in there then job done. I think it’s funny. 

Took the dog down the Ralla the other day and two lads on bikes went past. I always throw him on his lead when there’s a bike and stand and let them past. They could have been from Speke or Bootle being on that trail I don’t know but fuck me it was ESD on LSD. I don’t think either of them even knew what they were saying to each other. 

Still hearing the other the top “thank youuuwww” from women in the shops. Goes right through me that. Whatever happened to a good old fashioned “ta luv”

about 15 lads there and they all just put their heads down

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, John102 said:

He is the final boss of ESD. He makes those Nicky Alt productions appear almost Dickensian.

They are the cringiest shite. In his book he brags about bunking on trains and ferries as well as almost into every game he went to in the 80s. 

Saw him doing a collection in the Liverpool supporters club once and he got to the fella I work with who just said "how about you put in all the money you saved from bunking into games for the last 40 years, fuck off"

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Some girl in work says that and it is like finger nails down a blackboard. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

They are the cringiest shite. In his book he brags about bunking on trains and ferries as well as almost into every game he went to in the 80s. 

Saw him doing a collection in the Liverpool supporters club once and he got to the fella I work with who just said "how about you put in all the money you saved from bunking into games for the last 40 years, fuck off"

isnt he doing another book?

33 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Nah he's alright Nicky. A young lad with his mates who all didn't have a pot to piss in managing to travel all over with the Reds during Thatchers 80's? When there were no jobs, fuck all money and nothing else decent to do? as far As I know they didn't bunk into Anfield because they always had the same spec in the Anfield Road. Good on them.