You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

6 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Sat about 50 yards away from this fella while he watched their game on his phone. I was getting goal notifications from LiveScore before the goals had gone in on his stream. It was beautiful. 

He’s getting off now. 

Thank fuck his wife will have packed shades 

On 12/08/2022 at 10:26, Kepler-186 said:

Just go the Volley and have a scran in Tapas Tapas but yeah swerve the rest. The Nepalese is decent as well. 

There's a fair few decent places to eat in South Road, but the pubs all look grim. I think the secret is to eat early and then fuck off somewhere else before the pub crowds come out.

6 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

There's a fair few decent places to eat in South Road, but the pubs all look grim. I think the secret is to eat early and then fuck off somewhere else before the pub crowds come out.

Trap&Hatch has good ale down by The Liver, which has been done up and is ok, but I avoid the rest. Yeah the restaurants are mostly decent. 

2 hours ago, Kepler-186 said:

Trap&Hatch has good ale down by The Liver, which has been done up and is ok, but I avoid the rest. Yeah the restaurants are mostly decent. 

Funny isn't it?  Growing up in Kirkdale, I used to think that Waterloo was posh. Since moving out of Liverpool, I realise the nearest posh place is about 50 miles away.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

There's a lad on Married at First sight at the moment and the ESD is next level. It's the Bikini Atoll of ESD.

Because of this thread, I said this in the smoking area to some lads at boss night. 

It took me a second to remember it’s a TLW thing.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

There's a lad on Married at First sight at the moment and the ESD is next level. It's the Bikini Atoll of ESD.

Christ I can imagine, got back home earlier for few days and it seems to be in full pelt, pretty grim and disappointing. 

What in the name of Dickens made you watch that shite in the first place? 

As a kid we used to visit my grandad's sister and her husband who lived in a little cottage with a huge garden opposite the village green at Netherton. Before the estates got built it was a beautiful area surrounded by fields. From what I read on here, I'd need to take Andy McNab as a bodyguard if I visited now.

7 hours ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

As a kid we used to visit my grandad's sister and her husband who lived in a little cottage with a huge garden opposite the village green at Netherton. Before the estates got built it was a beautiful area surrounded by fields. From what I read on here, I'd need to take Andy McNab as a bodyguard if I visited now.

He’s a wool who gets captured,  you’d be better off with Stephen French

8 hours ago, easytoslip said:

Christ I can imagine, got back home earlier for few days and it seems to be in full pelt, pretty grim and disappointing. 

What in the name of Dickens made you watch that shite in the first place? 

We used to watch the Australian version during lockdown and it'd been filmed the year before. They had these dinner parties where you'd see them in groups of 20 eating steak and drinking wine with a Sydney backdrop out the window, and at the time we were under house arrest and people were getting police cautions for buying Easter eggs. It'll forever be a special show to me.

49 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

We used to watch the Australian version during lockdown and it'd been filmed the year before. They had these dinner parties where you'd see them in groups of 20 eating steak and drinking wine with a Sydney backdrop out the window, and at the time we were under house arrest and people were getting police cautions for buying Easter eggs. It'll forever be a special show to me.

Good grief. Though not a time anyone will forget in a hurry. 

9 weeks without ale for me,astonishing. 

• 1 month later...
52 minutes ago, John102 said:

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but is there some convoluted tax/money laundering thing going on through scouse podcasting. Everyone seems to have one these days, all with the same shit.

Usher is making millions off that podcast...

1 hour ago, John102 said:

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but is there some convoluted tax/money laundering thing going on through scouse podcasting. Everyone seems to have one these days, all with the same shit.

There's tons that keep popping up on Faceaids. Just 4 Scouse lads sitting in a studio hoping on about how great it is to be a scouser and sharing hilarious boss scouser stories who then all have OTT hyena laughs. Usually laughing about something that normal people would find mildly amusing. 

• Upvote 1